The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schneider injured.

Ourgodluongo

That may be so, but despite that Thomas has 2 Vezinas, 1 Jennings, 1 Conn Smythe, and has a better career GAA and Sv% than Luongo in both the regular season AND playoffs.

Luongo shares a Jennnings with Schneider and won a gold medal in a 2 week olympic tournament. If he was so dominate for so long then he'd probably have a few more items in his trophy case. Nominations and near-misses in Stanley Cup Finals' dont count for anything.

Well... if the entire team isnt ready to play... I dont think its fair luongo is the only person to be blamed... just coz hes the goalie.. the team wasnt ready to play but only the goalie gets the blame because the forward and defense cant be scored upon? Last I checked forward and defense are paid just as much if not more than the goalie.. im going to say the entire team wasnt ready to play and really in the entire series our offense wasnt ready to play.. sure thomas made a million saves in the series.. but how many second chance or grade A chance did we get?? We were just tossing pucks at him from thw outside all series he hardly had to move.. the goals we scored we actually made him flop around.. but thats like the only time we even made him flop around... hell put in any goalie in this league on that boston team vs the way we play.. they will probably still look like mvp coz we played like crap most of the series offensively defensively and goaltending wise in some games.. luongo.. sedins.. kesler.. and the so call leaders of the team all share the same amount of team for not rallying up the troops.. luongo cant be the one and only to blame just coz others mistake cant result in a goal without luongo giving up the goal

Thomas will NEVER be compared to elite dominant goalies. EVER. He's almost 40 and he only had two good seasons. Lui on the other hand has dominated for a decade.

And thats bull lui was nominated for vezina, hart and Lester in 2007.

The Eastern bbias robbed him and gave it to brodeur one year... in 2011 Thomas was something else... he beat lui for the award. Lui wuda had it if it was any other season.

THOMAS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO LUONGO. No GM would build their team around a 21 year old Thomas over luongo get that into your head. Luongo is elite

His career gaa and sp is close to the llikes of roy brodeur hasek.

Two of them who were sheltered by no salary cap power houses. Njd and AvS.

Thomas didn't dominate for 11 years. He was good for a couple and played well enough against a injured team in the finals.

Lou could've won a cup if his team was healthy and if the ref & league were on our side like they were with Boston. Lou could still win a cup if the pieces fall in line in my opinion. I hope Luo can do it with us and if not I wish him all the best elsewhere.

Omfg... are u serious??? 2000-2001 Florida team... u want to see their scoring leaders???

The Russian Rocket 90+ points.

The rest of the team... guess how many points their next leading scorer had? (37 points kozlov)

Oh btw... lui had a 920 sp... at that age infront of no team.

stupid luongo... what was he thinking? He shoulda been their teams leading scorer just like he shuda been ours during the scf right?

Apollo i'm done arguing with you about Loungo. I get it you think he's this great god and frankly arguing with someone who closes their eyes to every flaw isn't worth my time. Soon Luongo will be traded and we wont have to worry about who cost the team the cup in 2011 because canucks will win it this year with Cory leading the way.

Archived