The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schneider injured.

Ourgodluongo

People don't make any sense. These are meaningless games. This isn't the NBA. You don't really need an excuse to sit star players and give them a rest, especially goalies. If he was just resting, he'd sit on the bench. If there was something non-injury, it'd be undisclosed personal matters. While I appreciate people thinking Schneider is just being nice and giving Luongo a game, there is NO REASON for them to have to make an excuse of an injury for it. He probably just tweaked something minor and they're on the side of caution.

Luongo is probably the best insurance policy in net in the league so we can rest easier than any other fans can when our starting goalie is "day to day". That being said, I'm still concerned. Hopefully Schneider is good to go for the playoffs.

Luongo is probably the best insurance policy in net in the league so we can rest easier than any other fans can when our starting goalie is "day to day". That being said, I'm still concerned. Hopefully Schneider is good to go for the playoffs.

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it in previous threads, but I'm betting Schneider is NOT injured, and this is a tremendous gesture to let LOU play his final game,in front the home town crowd for the last time.............I hope LOU is up to it.Jmo!!!

If they wanted to rest Schneids, I would probably imagine they would sit him on the pine not report him as day to day with an injury. I just hope it's not a "Bieksa day to day" and that it's really day to day".

We need not panic though Luongo is a proven starter, proven play-off calibre goalie and even if Schneider (wow I just realized how many consonants start that name) is out with an injury until the 2nd round, I truly believe this team can and will win the cup.

This isn't 1994, This won't be a 2011 cup run. This will be 2013.

I believe in Lu, but most of all, I Believe in Blue!

Is it really outlandish to believe that an elite level team, that just so happens to be your favorite team, can win the Stanley Cup?

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it in previous threads, but I'm betting Schneider is NOT injured, and this is a tremendous gesture to let LOU play his final game,in front the home town crowd for the last time.............I hope LOU is up to it.Jmo!!!

Archived