The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

So apparently we are "chokers"

Mwandazimu

It looked super simple just to replace a Canucks search with the word choker in a couple of places. Trivial, yes, but we've had some fun with the Sharks fans (mostly good natured actually) in the past for the playoffs. They do this for most of the playoffs series they're in.

Here's some I made for the 2011 WCF against them (8 images):

What about the teams that haven't even won a playoff series in that timespan (i.e. Calgary)?

the longer you go without winning the Cup, the bigger the choker you are, apparently.

No success = better than success w/o cup ... apparently ...

You guys can have fun trolling them without me :(

I'm permanently banned from their website lol

Screenshot2013-04-28at13242PM.png

Don't remember what I did, but I assume it was in 2011 during the WCF.

Kinda funny how I made an account there during 2011, before making an account here until late November. Didn't want to join right after we lost lol. Long time lurker here though!

I wonder if the Sharks can make it to game 6 this go around. After all, last time they played the Canucks in the playoffs it was their pathetic play that earned us a berth in the final.

The Sharks are in deep water. The Killer Whale will prevail.

I see the the Canucks' downfall coming against a team with grit like LA, Anaheim or Chicago; Boston or a skilled Pittsburgh in the final. Canucks-Bruins II would be the most epic series in 2 decades.

SJ can blow me with water out of their gills.

What about the teams that haven't even won a playoff series in that timespan (i.e. Calgary)?

The more success you have without winning the Cup, the bigger the choker you are, apparently.

No success = better than success w/o cup ... apparently ...

^ Oh I know that, but I actually made that account before my Canucks one. When I made this one, it didn't even occur to me to use that old one. I just made a random account name and made my pw 88888888.

I joined the Sharks forum during the WCF, and I didn't make an official CDC account until November 2011.

I know what you mean though. I dont care about any other message board but this one. I like to get the other fans going. It does get them more into the series as well. I'm just supporting my team!

EDIT: I think you meant I can use the NHL.com one I use for CDC, and transfer that NHL.com account to SJ mb. I have an account on the TML website using that one. It has around 100 posts. (That's a legit one though, not a troll one)

Archived