The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[The Province] Loads of Canucks playoff tickets available raising questions about Vancouver market

-Vintage Canuck-

Playoff games are far better at home... i got a 60 inch TV way more of my friends can enjoy the game with me we can have way more and way higher quality of food than rogers for way cheeper , we can have way more and better beer than rogers for way cheeper.. we have leg room and no waits for the washroom... and rogers cant sell people on the atmosphere of the building any more its the worst in the league.

$332 + $9.95 for lower bowl tickets.

$680 for 2 people. Plus, $100 for food and drinks. Parking. Etc.

Lets say it`s around $700 per game for a pair.

You can buy a HDTV for the same price.

You can go to a pubéloungeésports bar and take 4 friends on you for the same price.

You can fly to SJ and watch a game for the same price.

Playoff games are far better at home... i got a 60 inch TV way more of my friends can enjoy the game with me we can have way more and way higher quality of food than rogers for way cheeper , we can have way more and better beer than rogers for way cheeper.. we have leg room and no waits for the washroom... and rogers cant sell people on the atmosphere of the building any more its the worst in the league.

The sad thing? Maple Laugh tickets are like minimum $215ish and they sold out immediately, guess they are just too hungry for playoff tickets.

But prices are ridiculous. In the regular season I've flown to Phoenix to watch a Canucks game in the lower bowl, got food & parking etc. and it was still cheaper than a lower bowl ticket up here.

Those seats will be sold sooner or later. If I had the money I'd be there watching the game, but only if I could afford good seats. I have sat in the rafters at a nucks game at Rogers and elsewhere(socal) and I came to watch hockey instead I saw little ants scurrying around on the ice. The atmosphere was ok, but for $150 that is just not worth it for the average low-middle income fan. Thats alot of food and booze!

I'll use that cash to pay my cable bill and buy a case of beer and watch it on my couch.

Sure it's nice to be at the game, but those prices are way too high. If it came with Dinner a couple beers and parking, I may think about it.

Plus our fans are boring now, last time I was at a game, people were being told by security to be quiet.

pretty much upper bowl are all gone for game 1 and 2.. just those 3 seats left... there are a bunch in the lower bowl though.. hopefully the owner realize what is going on and don't jack up the prices for round 2 (if they make it lol)

Archived