The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2 Sharks 3

SvenBae

Sedins don't have the same jump to them anymore... I could care less that they are 1-2 in scoring. We need a captain that isn't afraid to speak up like Kesler did in the second intermission and just before to the Sharks bench. A captain doesn't have to be the leading scorer on a team.

You can never feel safe with this time. One minute Kesler is beasting it up, and the team has found this sudden surge of energy and the Sharks look completely overwhelmed. Another minute, Henrik makes one of the most stupid plays I've seen and they're back in it.

We played well enough to win this game, but the Canucks haven't had puck luck this series so far. Also, Edler and Bieksa's extremely crappy play doesn't help us one bit. You can't expect to win when your defense looks like they have just played their first NHL game. Complete gaping holes on our defensive core.

It stung when Torres score, a whole lot. Really wanted this guy back on our team, and I was pretty disappointed when he wasn't. Interesting that Gillis thought that this current time was play-off ready when our 4th line played like 3.5 minutes. You don't win a cup by not rolling out all of your lines.

Luongo was stellar, absolutely amazing. Got me off of my seat more than he should have. Since the organization has fracked him over, he gets a fresh slate to start the play-offs and keeps us completely in it, yet the team in front of him falters. His 2nd goal was one that was weak but seriously Henrik :picard: .

I don't know what to think for next game.. being hopeful with this team never pays off.

Archived