Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vancouver Canucks 30

Does Cory Schneider's Performance in the 2013 Playoffs Change the Goalie Situation in Vancouver?

336 posts in this topic

dont get me wrong, i want the canucks to win. but honestly... i cannot wait till we trade either lu or schneids. ive had enough of this soap opera. i believe its ???? with our playoff chi.

No but it might change the coach

Schneider is the better goalie,younger,cheaper.

One of AV's worse decisions ever.....peewee hockey mindset.

I don't think so. Who knows what the mob thinks. :blink:

Need to rebuild... Not that the team isn't good enough, but the core is not playing with heart any more. The organization needs a new face, time for the Sedins to say goodbye or fall into a smaller role.

Schneider is still the starter.

Luongo is the better decision in this series. He's been solid in Game 1 and 2, and has a feel for the Sharks. You can't throw Schneider in a series down 2-0 and expect him to the weather the storm against a team he hasn't done particularly well against. He hadn't even played for half a month.

I suspect Schnieder would bounce back if put in - he's generally too calm and cool to let this loss get into his head. But if AV is going to play the player that 'give his team the best chance to win' - then from what we've seen it has to be Luongo...

But does it really matter? We're pretty much playing against the Sharks without the vast majority of our players showing up or showing and level of desire to win.

Nope Schneider is a bit rusty. And he's younger and cheeper and before the playoffs he was on fire.