The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kelly Sutherland explanation for call on Daniel Sedin

J529

It's a physical battle for puck position. It happens 50 times a game. Dank was strong - Wingels went limp for the call.

Would that get called in the STL/LA series? Let alone in OT of an elimination game.

Could have gone either way but the Canucks are never beneficiaries on a 50/50 call.

Sucks because the Sedins need to be more physical and now I am sure Daniel...and probably Henrik too...will never throw a hit again.

It's not why we lost. We sucked in this series and we deserved to lose. But we deserved a fighting chance.

I really do think that as part of this team's PR makeover the Canucks need mods who will quickly ban trolls. Like 90.

Try trolling on the Bruins board, or the Hawks, no way you'd get, for random example, 5000 posts in. Just kidding Shiznak, but my point about circling the wagons on CDC stands.

I really do think that as part of this team's PR makeover the Canucks need mods who will quickly ban trolls. Like 90.

Try trolling on the Bruins board, or the Hawks, no way you'd get, for random example, 5000 posts in. Just kidding Shiznak, but my point about circling the wagons on CDC stands.

Archived