The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How much did YOU spend?

africaboombutta

didnt spend a dime, but this is nothing new for me, i live on van island so going to games is mostly not an option, and i dont really buy canucks merch because i already own a few things here and there from many years in the past, i dont feel the need to buy a new jersey or hat or shirt every season.

I spent almost 25,000 and let me tell ya, after watching Kelly Sutherland the other night I will never spend another nickel on this garbage again.

But almost More egregious than the WWE refs was the total lack of effort for almost all 48 games.

These guys couldn't even bother to put in a 60 effort for 45/48 regular season games.

Gillis better make some serious changes and Kelly Sutherland should never

be allowed to referee another Vancouver game for the rest of his worthless crooked life.

I got canuck tickets for xmas so I am not counting them but I bought a shirt and stuffed canuck lion there, I also have bought a few other shirts...hmmmm so I would say about $130.00ish? I don't have a problem with it because I bought clothing....

My Wife bought me a Hoody, a Pair of gloves and I think a Scarf that were for christmas Along with something else small might have been a night light or something.

Personally I listened to all the non HNIC broadcasts on Team1040 as I don't get any sports channels in my television package (and quite frankly hardly watch any TV) Though I did have a free preview of Sportsnet for the month of april so I watched the last few regular season games on there.

In total the both of us spent less than $50 on canuck items.

If and that is a big IF, I ever had reason to visit Vancouver during the season I'd love to attend a game but my work schedule is Weekend nights so that is unlikely to happen,

I might however get to go to a week day WHL game here in town if there is one next season and support my local WHL squad.

My wife even expressed interest in doing so and she's not a hockey fan.

Archived