The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2013-14 Utica Comets Thread.

avelanch

Tommernes - Corrado

Guimond - Andersson

Sauve - Polasek

Blain

Add in Price to the mix if they can ever sign him, and they have a very good mix of stay-at-home and puck moving D-men, with size and some good grit.

Add Eriksson or Lack and Cannata in net, and I see them having one of the lowest goals against in the league.

i like this... canucks have a history in ny with the crunch.

is he any good... gem in the making maybe.

i like it.....

sweet...

There's a MultiQuote button that allows you to quote several quotes in one post :P

I'm excited for this year's AHL season. The Wolves were brutal last year.

Congratulations to Brendan Burke, the "voice" of the Utica Comets. I have listened to Brendan many times as play by play announcer for the Peoria Rivermen. Utica, you are getting a top quality broadcaster!

"Hockey broadcast veteran Brendan Burke has been named the voice of the Utica Comets. Burke will serve as both the play-by-play announcer and head of public relations during the Comets' first season in the American Hockey League.

Burke, who has been part of more than 500 hockey broadcasts, comes to Utica from the Peoria Rivermen, where he served as the play-by-play announcer for the past five years. He also has NHL experience,occasionally filling in as the play-by-play announcer for the St. Louis Blues."

Read more: http://www.uticaod.com/m/sports/x1651964702/Comets-name-play-by-play-man#ixzz2Z9cDswjw

Tommernes - Corrado

Guimond - Andersson

Sauve - Polasek

Blain

Add in Price to the mix if they can ever sign him, and they have a very good mix of stay-at-home and puck moving D-men, with size and some good grit.

Add Eriksson or Lack and Cannata in net, and I see them having one of the lowest goals against in the league.

Corrado will make the Canucks

woo. almost left my seat for that one

lol no kidding. that's what you get for following a play-by-play guy for a "big announcement". yeah, big for him, cause that's where he'll be working, but not so much for anyone else.

Archived