The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pope Francis says Atheists can go to Heaven

Canuckerbird

I'm going to make one thing clear right now. Atheism isn't seeking to prove or disprove anything..it is not a cause, and there are no core "beliefs". It is simply a rejection in belief in deities and anything else violating the laws of physics. Instead of only disbelieving in most of the gods...as you all do...Christians are atheists when it comes to Apollo, Thor, Sargon, etc, we take it one god further, that's all.

Tell me Heretic...I'm curious..what in your mind would have been an intelligent thing to do regarding this backhanded compliment? Just bend over and take it? Ignore it? If so, why even create this thread to begin with?

Well thats an easy answer...I want peace...but when the ones who are supposed to be setting examples...and are in the position and have the clout and the means to do so...slap the non believers in the face verbally just because they're non believers...how many times can you turn the other cheek before you snap? you slap me on one cheek, i turn to you the other...you slap THAT cheek...and I break your jaw. Even pacifism has its limits.

you know that time when you should be quiet to avoid more problems?

well. the Argentinian Pope strikes again...

nobody knows what happen when you die, nobody from "the other side" came on media (TV,Internet etc) and told what happen when you die. so anything related with this is pure especulation...

you know that time when you should be quiet to avoid more problems?

well. the Argentinian Pope strikes again...

nobody knows what happen when you die, nobody from "the other side" came on media (TV,Internet etc) and told what happen when you die. so anything related with this is pure especulation...

a few years ago I suffered a terrible accident, the doctor (a Russian one) told me this, in English, since i was insulting everybody to handle with the huge pain:

"well mrs Rodrigo. The fact you´re alive is considered AN INSULT TO EVERY RELIGION ON THIS PLANET because you crashed at 400 KPH with 10 Gs and somehow you´re still alive."

I never forgot this. he told many other things to me. but this one was a wierd thing to say...

during the surgery I had a huge "extra-experience" I felt myself on a long dark corridor with a bright light far away, then somebody touched me on my right. when I looked I saw the "grim reaper" (angel of the death), "he" looked at me and said (in portuguese):

"time to die punk, it´s over now, you survived the crash but you will die on a table. your mom will cry, your body will be barried and I will bring you to the other side"

I "said":

"hump! no way F4¨&$! I´m still have my mission to do here, I will fight here for a long long time yet. get out of my way $%¨$$&."

then I started acelerated on "his" direction, going faster and faster, not to go with him but to cross "him", to "brake" the death. I was going very fast and then when I "reached" the light I listened the "sonic boom" and felt a strong vibration...

seconds later I found myself flying an airplane (King C-90) landing on a Brazilian airport (Belém/PA)...

a few minutes later I felt extremely wet (was the blood going out of my body due to the surgery) and a few minutes later I woke-up in the middle of the surgery, I saw my body opened and a giant drill on my both legs putting stell on it. I saw something to the Russian doctor but somehow I was ok and I wasn´t scared even if I was bleeding and seeing my body opened...

since that day I tell everybody...

nobody knows how the other side is. for me was a battlefield and I insulted the grim reaper a lot...

a few years ago I suffered a terrible accident, the doctor (a Russian one) told me this, in English, since i was insulting everybody to handle with the huge pain:

"well mrs Rodrigo. The fact you´re alive is considered AN INSULT TO EVERY RELIGION ON THIS PLANET because you crashed at 400 KPH with 10 Gs and somehow you´re still alive."

I never forgot this. he told many other things to me. but this one was a wierd thing to say...

during the surgery I had a huge "extra-experience" I felt myself on a long dark corridor with a bright light far away, then somebody touched me on my right. when I looked I saw the "grim reaper" (angel of the death), "he" looked at me and said (in portuguese):

"time to die punk, it´s over now, you survived the crash but you will die on a table. your mom will cry, your body will be barried and I will bring you to the other side"

I "said":

"hump! no way F4¨&$! I´m still have my mission to do here, I will fight here for a long long time yet. get out of my way $%¨$$&."

then I started acelerated on "his" direction, going faster and faster, not to go with him but to cross "him", to "brake" the death. I was going very fast and then when I "reached" the light I listened the "sonic boom" and felt a strong vibration...

seconds later I found myself flying an airplane (King C-90) landing on a Brazilian airport (Belém/PA)...

a few minutes later I felt extremely wet (was the blood going out of my body due to the surgery) and a few minutes later I woke-up in the middle of the surgery, I saw my body opened and a giant drill on my both legs putting stell on it. I saw something to the Russian doctor but somehow I was ok and I wasn´t scared even if I was bleeding and seeing my body opened...

since that day I tell everybody...

nobody knows how the other side is. for me was a battlefield and I insulted the grim reaper a lot...

hmmm. no because use or traffic of any type of drug is a federal crime here and in your case is followed by prision, deportation and the "persona non grata" status

second that have you ever know the meaning of the word "RESPECT"? I´m not an expert in English and it´s not even our native language but what about you understand the people´s opinion?

if somebody believes in heaven or not that´s great. I´m not here to tell what people should believe or not...

but oh yeah. I suffered a huge accident in the middle of the F3%#¨& jungle and somehow I survived, somehow I recovered so fast that the doctors were surprised. ok, maybe was the military discipline during the recovery process but that´s another story...

so you are disrespecting what my family felt 2000KMs away without know if I was alive or not, you disrespect the fact that my mom payed 1500 US Dollars (3000BRL) for an emergency travel by plane to rescue me and even the fact she almost died on the airplane due to a heart attack...

you also disrespect the fact I was called "criple" for many weaks by stupid people because I was on a wheelchair, the fact I cried many and many times because I saw people walking and said "I wanna walk! I wanna walk!"

yeah dude. you disrespect all these facts but I´m sure about one little thing.

I´m sure that after that accident me and my stell on my body are atronger, faster and smarter than ever with or without our "jokes" and that me and my stell kick ass!

Archived