If we lived in the Star Wars universe....
Posted 07 June 2013 - 05:35 PM
1) there´s no IFR flight instruments on X-wing? because the Airplane/Spacecraft overshoot and chrashed into the water at Yoda´s planet. Luke Skywalker can shoot a bomb on a tiny hole on death star but can´t look at the altimeter during a long descent/reentry?
2) why Jedis wear soo fancy clothes? looks like they´re always wearing a blanket, a giant poncho, a jacket or something fancy made by Lacoste. and how they can afford fight and Pilot cool spacecraft with those things?
-If I was a sith or a droid I would use a flamelauncher instead a lightsaber...
...OR I would simply steal their clothes. Jedis don´t fight naked do they?
3) the ships use powerfull "proto-bombs" but they don´t do a very strong damage. why not use H-bombs or even an ICBM?
4) why R2D2 can´t "speak" a human language? it would be much easier to tell "hey dudes! there´s a droid coming in! Whach out!" instead the yellow robot be translating all the time.
5) why Milleniun Falcon always have some failure before enter on the lightspeed but when it enters everything goes fine and the spacecraft doesn´t need any repair after the flight? the rebelion don´t have money enought to buy new engines for the fastest ship in the galaxy or what?
6) why the "shields" always blow up so easly? with only a row of lasers the force decreases from 100% to 50%. why not have a mechanical shield instead?
7) why the empire waited for the 1st death stard be destroyed to build a second one? wouldn´t be better build more death stars (like 100) and put there around the galaxy waiting for the rebelion and then crush them?
7A) why the death star only have a main weapon that takes 100 times to be ready? wouldn´t be easy create a muntiple set of super-weapons so the death star would be always ready to fight at least 1 of them?
7B) and why the beath star doesn´t have any powerfull counter-measures for small ships? giant lase cannons are useless to destroy a ship with the size of a bug. maybe better flying drones would do the job properly...