The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The September Camp Thread,list of invitees, cuts etc updated daily

Primal Optimist

If Gaunce can't show heart to make the NHL then when do u think he's going to? NEVER. At 6'2 & 215lbs. knowing Canucks need a 3rd line centre with BITE, why is he not hammering guys and playing like a true canadian power forward... instead he's playing like someone on Sunday stroll thru the park.. Get rid of him while he still has some stock...

Love that Burr is still a top dog, even if it is a scrimmage.

Love those top D pairings as well. Corrado is very Bieksa-like but with some sound positioning for his age, possibly a great pairing in the making. Love the idea of Garrison-Bieksa together. Hopefully an Edler-Tanev pairing can work out as well and we are set!

If Gaunce can't show heart to make the NHL then when do u think he's going to? NEVER. At 6'2 & 215lbs. knowing Canucks need a 3rd line centre with BITE, why is he not hammering guys and playing like a true canadian power forward... instead he's playing like someone on Sunday stroll thru the park.. Get rid of him while he still has some stock...

LOL. Did you not watch or even get the report on his Rookie Camp games in Penticton. He's soft and does skate byes instead of finishing a check. He's also slow for the NHL. Also I guy by the name SUTER ( I think they know a little about hockey since he's Team Canada's Coach) says he will at best develop into a 4th liner in the NHL and that's years away if EVER???

I speak facts not dream like u guys. Wake up to reality.

LOL. Did you not watch or even get the report on his Rookie Camp games in Penticton. He's soft and does skate byes instead of finishing a check. He's also slow for the NHL. Also I guy by the name SUTER ( I think they know a little about hockey since he's Team Canada's Coach) says he will at best develop into a 4th liner in the NHL and that's years away if EVER???

Archived