The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PlayStation 4 Thread

PlayStation

I'm so happy that the free ps3 ps+ game for this month is the new Tomb Raider. I heard really good things about it but never got around to buying it.

Must be nice. Us 360 owners always get gipped on games for gold. Civilization Revolution wtffff.

I'm so happy that the free ps3 ps+ game for this month is the new Tomb Raider. I heard really good things about it but never got around to buying it.

Buddy at work is constantly complaining that all the free games on PS Plus are ones that he already has and beat. At Tomb Raider to that list. I'll be laughing when I tell him it's Tomb Raider. :lol:

I'm glad it's Tomb Raider. I never got around to grabbing it either. I hate how there's no Rogers Video/Blockbusters anymore. I used to play so many more games because I knew I could beat them in a week rental.

Maybe this is just happening for me but when I hold the PS button down it just pauses whatever show I am watching so if I turn it off I can't start my show again.

Same problem, once you start what ever you are going to watch you just have to put the controller to the side and let the timer turn off the controller on it's own. That's the only way (which I know of) to keep watch Netflix and have the controller turn off.

Also finally got around to joining PS Plus today, got my membership at Costco that have it for $45. Have yet to see what is available, but I can't wait to play Uncharted 3 (PS3) already downloaded Resogun on the PS4.