The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PlayStation 4 Thread

PlayStation

yep i use the x42 wireless headphones for surround 5.1 sound when i play BF4 online using the optical audio. this cable will make it compatible for chat. in essence its a 3.5mm to 2.5mm cable.

I hate the cable. The idea of wireless is my reason for buying my xp500. I cannot wait for a damned Bluetooth update.

yep i use the x42 wireless headphones for surround 5.1 sound when i play BF4 online using the optical audio. this cable will make it compatible for chat. in essence its a 3.5mm to 2.5mm cable.

That's pretty sick. I have a 360 as well so thats good to know.

Loving assasins creed black flag so far.

Need another game. Thinking of destiny or bf4...

Assassin's Creed is my favourite game on PS4 by far. Destiny will be amazing, but doesn't come out for a while.

Infamous Second Sun looks amazing, and it comes out in March.

Does anyone know the story line in that game? Also, is it night/day/rain ect.?

Edited by Joffrey Lupul

That's pretty sick. I have a 360 as well so thats good to know.

Assassin's Creed is my favourite game on PS4 by far. Destiny will be amazing, but doesn't come out for a while. I've only heard bad things about BF4, so I passed on it. Anyone know if the 32v32 servers are fixed?

Infamous Second Sun looks amazing, and it comes out in March.

Does anyone know the story line in that game? Also, is it night/day/rain ect.?

BF4 as gillis like to say "is a process".

overall i like BF4.

Edited by î мцšт вяздк чфµ

I was waiting for them to fix the servers before I got BF4, but Ill pick it up. Ghosts sucks lol, and that's coming from a COD fan.

EDIT: Got a used one at EB for $54.99 and the China Rising code wasn't used yet!

Edited by Joffrey Lupul

I was waiting for them to fix the servers before I got BF4, but Ill pick it up. Ghosts sucks lol, and that's coming from a COD fan.

EDIT: Got a used one at EB for $54.99 and the China Rising code wasn't used yet!

Overall Ghosts does suck. But if you get 4 active players with the right loadouts extinction is probably one of the best game modes i've ever seen.

Overall Ghosts does suck. But if you get 4 active players with the right loadouts extinction is probably one of the best game modes i've ever seen.

This is why I loved that Red Tag Deal back when BF4 and Ghosts came out.

I got both of those games basically for free(1 for NHL 08 and 1 for NHL 09), and I never touch them anymore.

They were fun at first, but only because of the new game feeling. After the buzz died down it's just the same CoD and BF as always. Plus BF still has issues.