The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Injury] Burrows Out

Strombone1

Breaking_Header.jpg

Rintoul leaked out on 1040 that Burrows had a jaw surgery and is out indefinitely.

He appeared to have been injured during the Hurricanes game.

@botchford: Report: Alex Burrows is out indefinitely after breaking jaw

Report: Alex Burrows is out indefinitely after breaking jaw http://t.co/NBLFmvGWbt

— Jason Botchford (@botchford)

December 3, 2013

Jaw surgery would be a pretty pathetic way to miss a season. Remember the days when hockey players actually looked like hockey players? Now they're all Bieber-ized trying to look sexy for the camera

nobody plays with a broken jaw genius they sit out so it heals if they go out and play hockey they run the risk of making it worse

this comment really takes the cake for one of the stupidest comments ever on CDC

Sucks to hear Burrows is out (imo he's been a factor in the wins we have had, even if it doesn't necessarily show on the score sheet), but this could be a blessing in disguise (for Kass). If Burr is out, there's a chance Kass draws back into the lineup right? I hope he makes the most of the opportunity if this were the case; be it on top line, 4th line or in between.

Jaw surgery would be a pretty pathetic way to miss a season. Remember the days when hockey players actually looked like hockey players? Now they're all Bieber-ized trying to look sexy for the camera

Who cares what they look like? Do you keep a hockey news magainze by your bed like its a playboy to detrime that these players look ''Biebe-ized''..

Lace a set of skates up and let me take a few clappers to your dome, and then tell me after how the chin strap feels..

I think ya need a rip bud.

Archived