The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Overrated Celebrities

Sugar baby watermelon

Curious on your thoughts are on who is a overrated celebrity out there. Why they are even a celebrity in the first place and if you ever liked them in the 1st place.

Kanye West is an overrated celebrity IMO, guy is so full of himself it's not even funny. I actually liked his music when he first came out, it had a different feel but lately not so much. His attitude is a turn off, always hearing about poor me, the media is attacking me. Did he marry Kim Kardashian to gain more celebrity?? He actually thinks she is deserving of a Hollywood star walk of fame.

Ben Affleck overrated?? as an actor yes, director no.

Curious on your thoughts are on who is a overrated celebrity out there. Why they are even a celebrity in the first place and if you ever liked them in the 1st place.

Kanye West is an overrated celebrity IMO, guy is so full of himself it's not even funny. I actually liked his music when he first came out, it had a different feel but lately not so much. His attitude is a turn off, always hearing about poor me, the media is attacking me. Did he marry Kim Kardashian to gain more celebrity?? He actually thinks she is deserving of a Hollywood star walk of fame.

Ben Affleck overrated?? as an actor yes, director no.

As Barack Obama said "Kanye West is just a jacka$$"....I think his music is garbage, never liked him or any of his music

If comedians can be considered celebs, and since I'm a huge stand up comedy fan, I'll say Dane Cook.

I think this wins the thread right here. At least as far as celebrities that actually tried their hand at something go (Kardashians are known for what again?)

Back to Cook, when he got big I was hearing all sorts of people talk about him being funny, then I watched one of his routines (spaghetti fingers if anyone's familiar) and I thought he was just a moron. I wonder if people laugh at him for trying rather than at his jokes. Worst comedian I've ever seen.

you should watch it, it's a real glimpse into what is wrong with today's society.

Just look at the people who watch the show for that.

Everyone/Anyone is overrated.. All of it sucks. All musicians ever do is sing about sex. Actors are all have to be generic. Actresses success is biased on beauty. Movies are re-makes. Popularity depends on how much skin you are willing to show. Comedians will succeed depending on how many more fart and your mom jokes they can come up with.

Kayne West needs to listen to his own song, All falls down. I love Jennifer Lawrence.

Everyone/Anyone is overrated.. All of it sucks. All musicians ever do is sing about sex. Actors are all have to be generic. Actresses success is biased on beauty. Movies are re-makes. Popularity depends on how much skin you are willing to show. Comedians will succeed depending on how many more fart and your mom jokes they can come up with.

Kayne West needs to listen to his own song, All falls down. I love Jennifer Lawrence.

I hope this is sarcasm.

Archived