The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kanucklehead10

If the east was more competitive, Boston might've tried harder last night. The Canucks need to scramble for every point they can get.

Not pouring sand on the big win, but context explains certain things.

Chara was freakin' awful. As well as Krejci. Worst games i've seen those two play. Hey maybe they're just getting worse, but maybe this was a one-game thing. We'll see.

What you're calling "Context" I call personal opinion.

You ever wonder If maybe it was actually the Canucks that made them look bad?

It's too bad that "fans" make excuses why we won instead of enjoying the fact that Vancouver made Boston look horrible for the better part of 60 minutes.

Definitely is of concern, but I feel that they're more seasoned in this now...the experience this group has, coupled with Torts keeping them in check, means it likely won't be a problem. But yeah, the honeymoon is now officially over...back to the grindstone and future games. That one should already be in the past.

I had a feeling the team would turn it around...called for Wincember. As long as they keep energized like this, should be ok. Kind of worried about breathing all the nasty Bruin flu germs...hope it doesn't hit them just as they're really hitting their stride.

When we won the first match up it was a hard fought battle that took everything they had and a timely goal.

Last night the Canucks anhilated Boston. That's a bit different, I doubt there would be any kind of letdown. Just the opposite, their confidence could skyrocket.

Thouigh I do predict one loss to a doormat in the near future but Torts will correct that and the hard work will continue all season

Yea they do have the 2011

Cup ring but van has to win one soon. Who knows, could be this year but I still feel like we are a move or two away

+1 AFrame,

Manatee I'd hate to be trapped in a life or death situation with you... the pessimistic attitude is so self-defeating you'd probably end up killing yourself before being rescued. So what if Boston won the cup in 2011, good for them. But our time will come. If you don't believe that why are you even on the boards or a fan of a team that hasn't won the cup... YET.

Because according to your statements it doesn't matter right? because we NEVER won the cup in 2011... Win or lose, when our Canucks our playing great I'll celebrate it, along with our other die-hard fans on here.

And if luo had a shutout in the Stanley cup finals we would have won the cup, it's done with now, we got a much needed 2 points bring on the wild!

Hey guys, I hate the Bruins just as much as you do but their whole team was coming off the flu, they were not at 100% who knows what the outcome could have been if they were healthy? or if they had Shawn Thornton was in the line up and us without Sestito? we would be screwed if he started a fight

Yeah, I really don't mean to be a troll.

I've been a fan for so long and have had my heart broken so many times that I've learnt to not get excited over regular season wins. Spring is when it counts and this team has shown repeatedly that it doesn't have enough.

I wish I could go back to those years when I cared so much about this team that I'd even watch a 430 start against Atlanta. However, I think those days are forever gone. The only thing that may bring me back is when all the current pillars of this team are gone and we have a bunch of top tier rookies. The way this organization is going that will never happen.

We just signed the Sedins for another 4 years. That basically guarantees will be in the top 15 teams in the league for the next four years. We won't be real contenders but we also won't be picking in the top 5. Status quo. So the story of the Canucks carries on...

I didn't see Kesler doing any eye-gouging...especially since the Sedin line was on the first time Marchand did it.

Even if Kes was on the ice the first time he kissed his ring, doesn't explain why he did it a second time.

Maybe he was just protecting himself?

Marchand used the eye gouging excuse before when he was crying about Andrew Shaw fighting him...

How can Kesler even eye gouge him while wearing his gloves? Marchand had a visor on, its way too much work to try and fit a glove finger in there with a huge nose taking 50% of the space.

Thought this needed to be re-posted from the Bruins fans from their board, just a small sample from those wackjobs:

"Who cares about this game or any other one anymore, we won the important game."

"Marchand is a classy guy who embodies all Bruins and us, the Bruin fans."

"Too bad Thornton couldn't have been there to cheapshot the Sedins into retirement."

"Canuck fans are pathetic, I bet they don't even engage in sexual encounters with their siblings."

"I really wanted to see Chara literally kill many members of the Canucks, too bad."

"I hate how most of us Bruin fans can't count past five."

"We must viciously assault their players when they arrive in Boston next time."

Well, full marks to him: 2 days later and he's still in your head.

Full marks... In my butt. He's a simple as a toothpick, and his actions prove it... Never seen a hawk, King, Red wing or any other player needing to show such low life antics...

He also showed, how brave he is, by hiding, when challenged.

A lot of posts here speaking about turning the other cheek. When it comes to Marchand NEVER.

Once a rodent always a rodent...

Full marks... In my butt. He's a simple as a toothpick, and his actions prove it... Never seen a hawk, King, Red wing or any other player needing to show such low life antics...

He also showed, how brave he is, by hiding, when challenged.

A lot of posts here speaking about turning the other cheek. When it comes to Marchand NEVER.

Once a rodent always a rodent...

• 5 months later...

Archived