The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Virtanen or Ritchie?

PRIMO88

Goooosebwrries our team is too competitive

And proud and our coach especially, sadly they are goig to keep

Trying to win, and I still find myself cheering and hoping we win... Lol we just have to

Hope we lose. Depending on the board if we pass

On the hometown boy ad he's the bpa we should all come together and fire our scouting squad together

Goooosebwrries our team is too competitive

And proud and our coach especially, sadly they are goig to keep

Trying to win, and I still find myself cheering and hoping we win... Lol we just have to

Hope we lose. Depending on the board if we pass

On the hometown boy ad he's the bpa we should all come together and fire our scouting squad together

ha. im a true blue fan at heart but I cant help but think that better picks are the best option at this time haha.

ha. im a true blue fan at heart but I cant help but think that better picks are the best option at this time haha.

Me too. Band aids aren't helping gangrene at this point and I want a strong fast hometown RW for this team

Are you seriously in here pulling that same crap?

We are speaking of two prospects in this years draft. Get a handle on yourself.

nah you know how it is warhippy. we have hundreds of threads on cdc maybe thousands. all those threads can be easily placed in 1 of 5 categories.

1.Hodgson/kassian

2.fire gillis

3.nichuskin/horvat

4.bad drafting

5. everything Luongo

Are you seriously in here pulling that same crap?

We are speaking of two prospects in this years draft. Get a handle on yourself.

what's crap...i am showing you the completely hypocritical logic in your posts

you say we need a big right winger with wheels and hands, i said there was one last year who IS playing very well now in the NHL and is likely up for rookie of the year

you spend 30 mins arguing with me that Horvat was the right pick

then post here we need exactly the player I said we should have drafted last year

you seem to want to just be a troll....you arguments change depending on the thread you're on. i will block you, your commentary is clearly intended to troll

you are certainly no older than 14

what's crap...i am showing you the completely hypocritical logic in your posts

you say we need a big right winger with wheels and hands, i said there was one last year who IS playing very well now in the NHL and is likely up for rookie of the year

you spend 30 mins arguing with me that Horvat was the right pick

then post here we need exactly the player I said we should have drafted last year

you seem to want to just be a troll....you arguments change depending on the thread you're on. i will block you, your commentary is clearly intended to troll

you are certainly no older than 14

what would bave happened is nuchuskin didnt make the team (which he wouldnt have). he already stated he would not play in the minors. if we traded for a guy with that attitude there would be more rioting.

people forget that he struggled hard to start the year. hes only been scoring since being placed with seguin and benn who were already on fire. do you actually think that a rookie russian with a piss poor attitude could carry the swdine line to glory once again?

horvat was the safe pick. it was made. get over yourself.

nah you know how it is warhippy. we have hundreds of threads on cdc maybe thousands. all those threads can be easily placed in 1 of 5 categories.

1.Hodgson/kassian

2.fire gillis

3.nichuskin/horvat/Kopitarzzzzzz

4.bad drafting

5. everything Luongo

Fixed it for you

what would bave happened is nuchuskin didnt make the team (which he wouldnt have). he already stated he would not play in the minors. if we traded for a guy with that attitude there would be more rioting.

people forget that he struggled hard to start the year. hes only been scoring since being placed with seguin and benn who were already on fire. do you actually think that a rookie russian with a piss poor attitude could carry the swdine line to glory once again?

horvat was the safe pick. it was made. get over yourself.

he's got more goals than everyone other than 4 players on our team and we can't score

you cant deal with facts thats fine

that is fact, tied with Daniel Sedin, when we can't score

make all the excuses you want

WE CANT SCORE AND HE HAS MORE GOALS THAN ALL OTHER THAN 4 PLAYERS ON OUR TEAM

now get over yourself....

he's got more goals than everyone other than 4 players on our team and we can't score

you cant deal with facts thats fine

that is fact, tied with Daniel Sedin, when we can't score

make all the excuses you want

WE CANT SCORE AND HE HAS MORE GOALS THAN ALL OTHER THAN 4 PLAYERS ON OUR TEAM

now get over yourself....

Listen you argumentative troll.

What does this have to do with Virtanen or Ritchie? Exactly NOTHING

Take it elsewhere.

This is a Virtanen and Ritchie thread, and insulting others on here when ur off the thread topic just looks silly my friend.

There are plenty of Horvat Nichuskin threads, where u can share your opinions, draft day I 100% agreed with u, but we can't go back Horvat is a stud prospect and life goes on.

As for this draft we have 3 potential PWF wingers to have a stab at most likely. All Canadian as well.

Virtanen has really risen in my eyes.

Long term I think.

Virtanen>Perlini>Ritchie

Just in my opinion, and I think Ritchie will make the NHL first , perlini second and Virtanen 3rd.

Oh for sure I agree 100% I was just sayin I don't think our team will try to tank I don't think they can. And I was just sayin as much as I want us to lose icant help myself when watching to get excited and want us to win lol but I course I want to finish 6th last best possible pick we can get pre lottery, then our second pick is like a late first almost

This is a Virtanen and Ritchie thread, and insulting others on here when ur off the thread topic just looks silly my friend.

There are plenty of Horvat Nichuskin threads, where u can share your opinions, draft day I 100% agreed with u, but we can't go back Horvat is a stud prospect and life goes on.

As for this draft we have 3 potential PWF wingers to have a stab at most likely. All Canadian as well.

Virtanen has really risen in my eyes.

Long term I think.

Virtanen>Perlini>Ritchie

Just in my opinion, and I think Ritchie will make the NHL first , perlini second and Virtanen 3rd.

Taking Virtanen and being able to groom him in the AHL with our last 2 drafts worth of picks for me would be perfectly fine. We've never had a chance to draft and retain a potential player of his size and caliber from Vancouver. Being able to bring in multiple players who have grown together, say 3 a year; is incredibly attractive if they've all spent a season + in the AHL together.

And if the trend of this team dictates a sell off of the core (which it should) it is only for the better that we do this. Honestly either Ricthie or Virtanen are good.

but Virtanen being an RW and local is just that much more attractive

If MG trades Kesler I wonder if he could be dealt to the NYI. Strome, 1st(2014), and a good young roster player coming back would be awesome. MG should trade Kesler for future 1st line Center potential to replace Henrik eventually IMO. Then we can draft Virtanen with the NYI pick?

Taking Virtanen and being able to groom him in the AHL with our last 2 drafts worth of picks for me would be perfectly fine. We've never had a chance to draft and retain a potential player of his size and caliber from Vancouver. Being able to bring in multiple players who have grown together, say 3 a year; is incredibly attractive if they've all spent a season + in the AHL together.

And if the trend of this team dictates a sell off of the core (which it should) it is only for the better that we do this. Honestly either Ricthie or Virtanen are good.

but Virtanen being an RW and local is just that much more attractive

I couldn't agree more, grooming and developing a new core of youngsters would be amazing. It would be great for Utica fans as well! I like our coach green too, I think he's a good mentor for te kids too.

Virtanen has carter/perry similarities I think. He is such a young raw talent he just needs to be molded and developed properly and he will grow into a real beauty.

Archived