The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] NYI - 03/10/14 - 7:00PM

Strombone1

Did anyone see the Florida game earlier this season?

Matthias played like a guy who wanted to be noticed (not just the goal he scored).

Honestly, I would have taken him as the primary in a Luongo deal (didn't expect more than a quality tweener center and b asset) - the fact that he came along with Markstrom - no brainer.

Did anyone see the Florida game earlier this season?

Matthias played like a guy who wanted to be noticed (not just the goal he scored).

Honestly, I would have taken him as the primary in a Luongo deal (didn't expect more than a quality tweener center and b asset) - the fact that he came along with Markstrom - no brainer.

I still don't know that he wasn't the primary. It just so happens that we got a goalie back but he was always going to be the one who contributed more, at least in the short term.

I still don't know that he wasn't the primary. It just so happens that we got a goalie back but he was always going to be the one who contributed more, at least in the short term.

I'm not downplaying Matthias - I'm just saying that Markstrom is generally considered a "bluechip" - while Matthias' value, rightly or wrongly, is routinely under-rated.

Thank goodness nabby bicycle kicked it into his own net. I don't think we could have scored any other way.

Matthias looked real good, he's skating harder and better than everyone else so far. Jensen was probably told he had to get 5 shots this game or something.

I have to scratch my head at a few things in this lineup.

First - if they keep pairing Edler and Bieksa together, will it somehow eventuallly work?

Second, the bottom six makes little sense to me.

Change it up.

Booth Matthias Schroeder

Archie Dalpe Sestito.

If we still have Santo we'd be among the top 5 in the WestLeague

I've never felt this happy about this team since December waaaay to go boys keep it up

Now Now guys slow down your postivity is more than I have taken in the last two weeks. It's hard for me to adjust....

In all seriousness "Play Bad for Ekblad"

Archived