Drouin - Kuznetsov - Draisaitl

Patrick - Hischier - Simmonds

Burns - Subban

Pietrangelo - Ekblad

McAvoy - Theodore

Talbot

Dubnyk

Darling

Very risky team. Happy to have both the #1 and #2 2017 picks, but it's possible they don't pan out. Same with McAvoy and Theodore on D, and Darling in net.

I'm looking to get my crown back this year!

Crazy Joe Davola

Benn - Scheifele - Wheeler (C)

Panarin - Getzlaf (A) - Rantanen

Marchessault - E. Staal - E. Kane 

Dadonov - Kadri - Arvidsson

IR: Boeser

Rielly - Byfuglien (A)

Lindholm  - Dumba

Vasilevskiy

Raanta

Edited by Art Vandelay

Beary's Team 

Marchand - Giroux - Pacioretty

Hoffman - Carter - Oshie

Neal - Barkov - Aho

O'Reilly

IR

Kesler

Keith - Weber

Suter - Yandle

Rask

Halak

Rinne

Not a bad team for a auto picked team. But I'm definitely willing and open to mixing things up. If you're interested in anyone, send over a offer or PM on here. Cheers to you all! This was my only chance to be able to check out my team so apologies for the late post haha

I didn't realize this until now, but trades are voted on by the league? How does that work?

@Beary Sweet and I have a pending trade, if you hooligans want to ixnay the radetay.

Crazy Joe Davola:

T.J. Oshie

Morgan Reilly

Beary Sweet:

Colton Parayko

Clayton keller

I win in the short term, but will likely lose in the long term. Keller was hard to give up... Parayko was a little easier knowing I won't be Keeping him after this season since I have Byfuglien and Klefbom. I Want to win this year, and I'm going to need 3/3 LW/RW (not 4/2). Had to unnecessarily bench someone the other night because of this issue.

Edited by Art Vandelay

2 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

I didn't realize this until now, but trades are voted on by the league? How does that work?

@Beary Sweet and I have a pending trade, if you hooligans want to ixnay the radetay.

Crazy Joe Davola:

T.J. Oshie

Morgan Reilly

Beary Sweet:

Colton Parayko

Clayton keller

I win in the short term, but will likely lose in the long term. Keller was hard to give up... Parayko was a little easier knowing I won't be Keeping him after this season since I have Byfuglien and Klefbom. I Want to win this year, and I'm going to need 3/3 LW/RW (not 4/2). Had to unnecessarily bench someone the other night because of this issue.

Thanks to @Art Vandelay for quick negotiations. Oshie is definitely a tough player to have to give up considering his knack for scoring clutch goals. We feel our team needed a upgrade on the backend and Parayko provides just that. He's also getting quality ice time with Shattenkirk gone so we know his scoring output will only get higher. Thanks to TJ for his contrbutions to the team and we wish him all the best in Team Art!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

The trade is finally through! Excited to see how Parayko and Keller do having them in my team for the 1st time. We have a early mountain to climb with @73 Percent currently obliterating us but we are hoping to change that starting tonight

I don't want to jinx it. You could come back man... lol

• Upvote 1

Looks like I've lost my first matchup. Unless Getzlaf goes ham!

Stupid Jets didn't take any penalties (what?) and Murray's awful game is what did me in. Pretty much dead even in goals,

assist, and PPP's; so the match-up could have gone either way. 

43 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Well now that Beary sweet has been disposed like the trash his team is, I turn my attention to @Master Mind

You're next Brandon...

:frantic:

Autodrafted team beating another... now it's time you face a real team, and get crushed accordingly.

See you on the ice Jesse... if that's even your real name.

3 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Autodrafted team beating another... now it's time you face a real team, and get crushed accordingly.

See you on the ice Jesse... if that's even your real name.

Ugh I was going to use this on you but forgot.

I assure you my fantasy game is much better than my trash talk. 

Going to sting getting beat by an "autodrafted" team dont you think?