The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

FIFA 15

-Vintage Canuck-

Hmm you should really go to you YouTube and find a quick tutorial video. But it's pretty complicated. Let me try to help you.

So Madden, NHL and FIFA you construct your own team consisting of whichever players you want. Team chemistry is more important than pure overall ratings (a 75 rated team with 100 chemistry will always beat a 80 rated team with 50 chemistry). You get team chemistry by linking players of the same country, league or club. Try to put players in the correct position.

If you want to get the players you want, you need coins. The main way to do this is to play games. Once you have enough coins you can either buy packs or purchase individual players that are being sold by other gamers. These games use a contract system. You get contract cards through packs, which are then used to sign players. Players must be signed to a contract in order to play. Everything else is details.

Two things. Don't buy packs from the get-go. Get up to around 4500 coins and then search for a gold player that costs 350 in the transfer market. Do this for each position, so you'll need 11x350 coins. Also, FUT is a game for pace-whores. In-game strategy is to buy fast, strong strikers (who are always black), and chip the ball to them. The defence in this game will give you much rage and headache. And before you ask about anything here, just try the game out first and this will all make sense to you. Good luck.

Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

I just went into FUT for the first time, picked my captain and played the 1 off game. It was nice that FIFA put in a quick run through tutorial at the beginning of FUT to explain the links and chemistry like you did.

I just got my team and they're all low 60's rated guys with 2 of them at a 67. Before reading your post, I went and bought Pedro Morales on the live market for 400 coins, and being a mid-high 70's rating, he easily becomes my best player.

I'll hoard my coins now and build up through games. Do you get coins for matches you lose?

If you want to make some coins, go to futhead.com, and look at all the strikers in the 75-82 OVR. Then go to the fut market in the game, and search position CF with a max filter of 1,500 on the maximum price feature and a specific league(ex barclays). In this search, you'll find a bunch of players, mostly natural CFs and some strikers that have been converted. You want to find gold players that have low quantities on the market and sell them on for a bit more.

Best way to do this is do quick search of players in the first hour but don't buy anyone just yet. Once you find player with a low market quantity, search him on CF without any price or league filter and see his going rate. If you can get him for a good 200-300 coins cheaper than his lowest buy now price, buy that player and sell him on.

You'd be surprised at how many deals you can get.

Ex. Diouf, a natural ST, on CF sells for 1.6K(just guessing) but if you get him for 1.3 or less, then you can make a decent profit. Rinse and repeat

If you want to make some coins, go to futhead.com, and look at all the strikers in the 75-82 OVR. Then go to the fut market in the game, and search position CF with a max filter of 1,500 on the maximum price feature and a specific league(ex barclays). In this search, you'll find a bunch of players, mostly natural CFs and some strikers that have been converted. You want to find gold players that have low quantities on the market and sell them on for a bit more.

Best way to do this is do quick search of players in the first hour but don't buy anyone just yet. Once you find player with a low market quantity, search him on CF without any price or league filter and see his going rate. If you can get him for a good 200-300 coins cheaper than his lowest buy now price, buy that player and sell him on.

You'd be surprised at how many deals you can get.

Ex. Diouf, a natural ST, on CF sells for 1.6K(just guessing) but if you get him for 1.3 or less, then you can make a decent profit. Rinse and repeat

this is a horrible way. after ea tax, you make about 100-200 coins profit on one player and its not worth it.

this is a horrible way. after ea tax, you make about 100-200 coins profit on one player and its not worth it.

5% of 300 is not 100 so you're not "only" making 100-200 coins. And that's simply a worst-case scenario. I've personally made 100K off this in a week and half's worth of trading(not literally but over that period of time lol). Like I said, you'll be surprised at how many players get put up cheap at around if you go to about the 50th minute that you can then sell on for a lot more easily.

This method is a beginner's method because that is what NucksPat is. He hasn't a lot of coins but this can help get him started quite easily and get him the coins to start trading with IFs or whatever makes money these days.

Any trading methods you're willing to share? You seem to be quite good at it based on the squad you posted a few pages ago.

I do most of my trading by picking up many different players. i get them on open bids and sell them for base price, i can't really explain it tho. i picked up TOTS Vidal today on fifa 14 for 691k and sold him for 1.3mill. I Did a little trading on the fut15 web app when it came out. I Traded with Trasch( bundesliga RB) Bought him 650-800 and sold for 1.3k. i bought about 20 each time so i spend average 15k for 20 trasch and bring in about 26k.

26-15= 11k. 11 x 0.05=0.55. 11k-0.6k= 10,400 profit after the EA Tax. not a lot of profit but not bad for beginners

Well... he is new and probably just wants to enjoy playing other players for now. I wouldn't suggest he take the plunge and start working the transfer market for coins.

I would simply suggest he avoid the torture we must suffer through of trying to pull players out of packs or hoarding coins.

Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

I just went into FUT for the first time, picked my captain and played the 1 off game. It was nice that FIFA put in a quick run through tutorial at the beginning of FUT to explain the links and chemistry like you did.

I just got my team and they're all low 60's rated guys with 2 of them at a 67. Before reading your post, I went and bought Pedro Morales on the live market for 400 coins, and being a mid-high 70's rating, he easily becomes my best player.

I'll hoard my coins now and build up through games. Do you get coins for matches you lose?

Gold players are at least 75 overall. Fill out your entire starting XI with the cheapest gold players you can find, and the cheapest gold players cost 350 on the transfer market. If you have choices, always go for faster strikers, faster side midfielders and faster fullbacks (the other positions aren't as important regarding speed). And yes, you do get coins even if you lose.

Play some guy using an epl team. All he would do was get Lukaku or some other winger/attacker the ball at midfield and run to the wings and cross because >cpu.

When defending he sent multiple defenders, so I'd just pass around fast to avoid turnovers.

Win 2-0, he proceeds to message me "fucking **g using kick and run"

All my facepalms.

92526928976e5e6fdba5ec41f69cbeee.png

new savage squad I built for 80k, if anyone has any suggestions for payet let me know pls

Just so anyone knows, this is by far the dirtiest front 3 I've used on the game for under 60k just unreal.

Tevez i got for 50k worth every penny. Lavezzi amazing buy @ 3k not to mention Lamela for 800 coins lol

Lamela is very underrated cheap player on the game, 82 finishing , 81 long shots, 80 short passing.

He links well with Tevez in the central role, as well as Willian on the right mid.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived