The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Eastside Hockey Manager 2015/Early Access Edition

Rick Grimes

EVery team has a fractured skull or torn ACL or torn UCL.  Sometimes multiple injuries.

Players with multiple fractured skulls?

My game of EHM has run very nicely - no huge injury pile ups, no crazy stats (although some players should be ECHL standard based on attributes, yet have 1000pt careers). I trade all my draft picks every year now (2051) because even the #1 player has 75% of his stats in red. They do grow, but I'll never have the patience and there is never going to be even a David Vyborny again, never mind a Crosby or McDavid. Draft eligible players have terrible stats.

Players with multiple fractured skulls?

My game of EHM has run very nicely - no huge injury pile ups, no crazy stats (although some players should be ECHL standard based on attributes, yet have 1000pt careers). I trade all my draft picks every year now (2051) because even the #1 player has 75% of his stats in red. They do grow, but I'll never have the patience and there is never going to be even a David Vyborny again, never mind a Crosby or McDavid. Draft eligible players have terrible stats.

That's because the nuclear holocaust happened and now there's no more talent anymore.  Fallout 4 hockey manager.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Tanev's Smirk said:

Bo is terrible in this game. It's pretty sad that I'm seriously considering a 3rd and a 4th rounder for a 22 y/o center.

Yeah, I've never had any success with him either. I think at best, I've seen him turn into a decent bottom sixer. Most of the time, he's out of the league at 25.

On 11/17/2015, 12:13:02, Tanev's Smirk said:

Bo is terrible in this game. It's pretty sad that I'm seriously considering a 3rd and a 4th rounder for a 22 y/o center.

On 11/17/2015, 12:19:12, Intoewsables said:

Yeah, I've never had any success with him either. I think at best, I've seen him turn into a decent bottom sixer. Most of the time, he's out of the league at 25.

Bo Horvat is basically Pat Bergeron's cousin in my game.  Lights out defensively and puts about 25g/60p a year.  Yes, he is between Voracek and Benn but Horvat rips it up during the playoffs.  I think his average rating was over 8.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on the verge of starting a new game. Kind of want to pick a different NHL team, but I've never ever played with a non-Canucks team on any NHL or EHM game, ever ever ever. I'd likely try and trade for all the Canucks anyway.