Canucks Community

PGT Canucks Vs Flames FLAMES ADVANCE

Magikal

Props to Clagary.

They played a hell of a game.

6-4 final

4games to 2games for Calgary.

Better season than expected.

WD and GMJB did a great job improving this team and I expect big improvements in the next season. It was fun to enjoy some playoff hockey again.

Time to cheer on the Canadian teams that are left.

HELL no.

Calgary can burn. Go Ducks.

In 2004, the series was great, both teams fought hard and the Flames won - I found myself jumping on the Flames bandwagon as I thought they played with honour and the NHL let the teams decide who would advance.

This time. There was no honour with how they won.

Ferland getting away with charging every game,

Canucks go up 3-0 and wow, what happens? Calls against the Canucks.

What a bush league.

I hope the Ducks beat the Flames 4-0.

#NHL and #Flames can kiss my #@ss

It's really time to rebuild.... we just lost to a team with $10.m less in cap than us, and is on the opposite end of the age spectrum that we are.

Good try though team, started to put some effort in with game 5/6 but came up short, I just don't think the talent is there.

Well, they deserved to lose. Most important game of the year and they blew two leads, one being the obvious three goal lead. They literally had this game wrapped up in the first if they continued to play like it was going to be their last game, but they didn't. They rolled over and died as they have done regularly this season. You could see in the third period too where they started owning us after the first few minutes. We went almost 10 minutes without a shot after generating four quick ones. Rolled over and died. They forgot you can't win the game 4-4, I guess.

I'd love to see some major changes this off-season. It starts by getting Higgins out of the TOP SIX or getting rid of him altogether. Weber in your top four will never cut it either. He's reliable for short periods of time but that's it. Sbisa and Bieksa are an atrocious pairing. I'd love to see Bonino out of town. This guy is our second line center? Complete no show for the biggest game of the season. Matthias can go too -- not overly impressed with him either. For such a big guy, I've see Bantam league hockey players bring more physicality.

Did people honestly expect us to get out of this series when we factor in all of these things?

It's really time to rebuild.... we just lost to a team with $10.m less in cap than us, and is on the opposite end of the age spectrum that we are.

Good try though team, started to put some effort in with game 5/6 but came up short, I just don't think the talent is there.

Canucks lost the series, Calgary did not win it.

See how great the flames look in round two for evidence

15 hits.... In a game as desperate as this.

We need a couple of D capable of clearing the crease, the guys who say to opposite forwards you come in here fine but you're gonna get nailed.

We have D that throw the red carpet down for opposite forwards saying come and have a knees up in our paint.

Archived