The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[2015 Draft Eligible] - Pierre Luc Dubois

Anyone seen this kid play?  over at hfboards, there is absolutely nothing but positive things about this kid.  Made team Canada tryouts only to be cut and he made it as a draft year prospect.  Kid is 6'3 190, but that's not his strengths.  Kid is literally a 200 foot player, and have deadly offensive arsenals.   Some are even saying despite Julien Gautheir making team Canada,, they say he is already better then Gautheir and Virtanen (pre tournament)  there is one even saying he is this years Bo Horvat, can play the wing or as a centreman.  Ultra versatile,  some are even saying right out the big 5, he will be the 6th pick.

11 hours ago, MoneypuckOverlord said:

Kid is literally a 200 foot player

I would gladly draft a kid that is 200 ft tall. I don't know any team that would pass that up.

Or maybe you meant he has 200 feet. That's still elite speed you can't pass up on.

Either way sign me up

• 3 months later...

:huh:Oh my goodness, please excuse my tremendous faux-pas for putting this in the wrong section to start.

----

IF.... Pierre Luc Dubois is available in the second round, or if some deal can be done which keeps our (hopefully) top 6 pick, plus allows us to take this kid, I think he would be an excellent acquisition... fits exactly the profile Linden and Benning are looking for.

Young 17, 6' 3", over 200 lbs, love to hit, great speed, good shot, nice passing and good puck handling... even will fight.

Hi-lights.... which no one has posted yet:

[video]

[/video]

On Thursday, April 07, 2016 at 10:23 PM, *Buzzsaw* said:

:huh:Oh my goodness, please excuse my tremendous faux-pas for putting this in the wrong section to start.

----

IF.... Pierre Luc Dubois is available in the second round, or if some deal can be done which keeps our (hopefully) top 6 pick, plus allows us to take this kid, I think he would be an excellent acquisition... fits exactly the profile Linden and Benning are looking for.

Young 17, 6' 3", over 200 lbs, love to hit, great speed, good shot, nice passing and good puck handling... even will fight.

Hi-lights.... which no one has posted yet:

[video]

[/video]

2nd round? He'll be gone by pick 10 and maybe even pick 5.

6 hours ago, Grape said:

2nd round? He'll be gone by pick 10 and maybe even pick 5.

He's big...but his game isn't anything special when compared to NHL'ers TBH.  He is a real blue chipper and will def. have a solid NHL career, but I think there are sexier options in the top 5 with way higher ceilings.  

Dubois is a safe pick, like Virtanen was for us at 6.  

Archived