The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2016-17

theminister

Blues News :

The St. Louis Blues have decided to return their Minors Team to Greenville next Season. 

So the Blues will avoid the possibly Scenario sharing the Affiliate in Chicago with the Las Vegas Knights. 

Even we didn´t liked when the Road Warriors changed their names to Swamp Rabbits , we became familar with the New Name

in the past Weeks. So the Blues announce their new Minors Affiliate from beginning of the 2017/18 Season ...the Greenville Swamp Rabbits.

Bildergebnis für greenville swamp rabbits

2 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

Blues News :

The St. Louis Blues have decided to return their Minors Team to Greenville next Season. 

So the Blues will avoid the possibly Scenario sharing the Affiliate in Chicago with the Las Vegas Knights. 

Even we didn´t liked when the Road Warriors changed their names to Swamp Rabbits , we became familar with the New Name

in the past Weeks. So the Blues announce their new Minors Affiliate from beginning of the 2017/18 Season ...the Greenville Swamp Rabbits.

Bildergebnis für greenville swamp rabbits

I have two rabbits, so I approve this name lol!

5 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The New York Rangers have signed defenseman Duncan Siemens to a one year deal.

nyr.png Duncan Siemens: 1 year, $ 700 thousand dollar contract ( $ 700,000.00 per season ).

Duncan was the 11th overall draftee in 2011, and finished his major junior campaigns in 12-13 with 32 points and over 100 penalty minutes culminating with a 4 game appearance in the Memorial Cup. The 6 foot 3 inch blueliner will turn 24 at the start of this coming season and for a big physical guy he has great footspeed.  He has had a few injuries since his draft year but we think given the right circumstances Duncan can be an impact player on the third pairing as he blocks shots and plays physical. His game is a shut down stay home game, but with a mean streak that tosses in hella plm's. Looking forward to that grit in camp. 

The Columbus Blue Jackets are happy to sign Jimmy Hayes as he brings extra talent needed now that we have moved to the Metro Division where it is highly competitive.

Thanks to Agent Mike for quick and easy negotiations. 

Ty Webb

General Manager

Columbus Blue Jackets

Na-na-na-na-na-na

Columbus Blue Jackets - Roster Update

LW                                     C                         RW

Milan Lucic (A)       Brandon Dubinsky      TJ Oshie

Rick Nash              Paul Stastny                Kevin Hayes

Ryan Strome         Dylan Larkin                Bryan Rust

Riley Sheahan       William Karlsson          Joel Ward                        

Jimmy Hayes          Kyle Brodziak                             

LD                                                  RD           

David Savard                        Damon Severson    

Adam Larson                        Justin Schultz           

Justin Braun (A)                    Nick Holden

John Moore  

G

Marc-Andre Fleury

Anders Nilsson

Coney Island Warriors - Roster Update

LW                                     C                         RW

Remi Ellie                    Noah Rod             Frederick Gaudreau

Roope Hinz                Adam Helewka      Ryan Gropp

LD                                                  RD           

Seth Helgeson                       Ollie Juolevi

Brendan Guhle                      Robbie Russo

Dennis Cholowski                 Julius Bergman

Parker Wotherspoon                 

G

Ilya Samsonov

Scott Wedgewood

8 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Columbus Blue Jackets have signed forward Liam O'Brien to a three year deal.

cob.png Liam O'Brien: 3 years, $ 2.55 million dollar contract ( $ 850,000.00 per season ).

Is that a different Liam O'Brien than COL's Liam O'Brien...?

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=129745

Cell C-24:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Kc46Pe6ZXQgfbAK_tvmyT-fHExjsMnDgLGdVUV3Lm-w/edit#gid=0

21 minutes ago, J.R. said:

Mike and JR,

It looks like I missed this one, I used all the search functions on this website and looked through the rosters, but I missed him on the Avalanche roster. My apologies to J.R. for any confusion.  Mike, Please remove the signing as it should be void.

Cheers,

Ty Webb

25 minutes ago, J.R. said:

@J.R. is this not your Liam O'Brien ?

Liam O'Brien

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the American voice actor. For other uses, see Liam O'Brien (disambiguation).
Liam O'Brien
Liam O'Brien Portrait.jpg
Born Liam Christopher O'Brien
May 28, 1976 (age 41)[1][2]
Weehawken, New Jersey[2]
Residence Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Alma mater New York University Tisch School of the Arts[3][2]
Occupation Voice actor, ADR writer, voice director
Years active 2001–present
Notable credit(s) Naruto
as Gaara
Spouse(s) Amy Kincaid
Children 2[4][3]

Liam Christopher O'Brien (born May 28, 1976) is an American voice actor, writer and voice director in the Los Angeles area. He has been involved in many English-language adaptations of Japanese anime, and is also a regular in numerous video games and cartoons. His major anime roles include Gaarain Naruto, Captain Jushiro Ukitake in Bleach, Lloyd in Code Geass, and Kenzo Tenma in Monster. In cartoons, he voices in shows such as Star Wars Rebels,Transformers: Robots in Disguise, Avengers Assemble, Wolverine and the X-Men, and Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.. In video games, he voiced Gollum in Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Caius Ballad in Final Fantasy XIII-2, War in Darksiders, Asura in Asura's Wrath, Illidan Stormrage in World of Warcraft, Warden in For Honor, and Infinite in Sonic Forces. He has directed on Naruto, The Last of Us, Evolve, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6.[5]

Biography[edit]

O'Brien grew up in Weehawken, New Jersey. His mother Lois Wiltse O'Brien worked as an educator and as a quality assurance trainer and consultant.[6] He started getting into acting in high school. After attending New York University Tisch School of the Arts, he worked in theater on various productions around the country.[2][7][8] While working on a production of Romeo & Juliet in Cincinnati, he met Crispin Freeman, who helped him get into voice-over in cartoons and anime back in New York City.[3]

O'Brien's characters have varied in terms of styles. He affirms that he plays characters that are typically insane or evil geniuses, although he has also voiced comedic characters such as Fukuyama in Girls Bravo where he said he would "break out in a sweat matching his level of nuttiness". He describes Cumoire from Tales of Vesperia as "slightly unhinged". InDarksiders, he voices the lead character War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. He describes his voicing as deeper than his usual voice, and that he portrayed him as a fairly old soul who isn't surprised at the events around him. In the video game-based film Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children he voiced Red XIII.[3]

In addition to voice acting, O'Brien has worked as a voice director and writer on various video games and anime shows.[3] He also participates in a web series called Critical Role, where various actors band together to play Dungeons & Dragons.[5][9]

1 minute ago, Ty Webb said:

Mike and JR,

It looks like I missed this one, I used all the search functions on this website and looked through the rosters, but I missed him on the Avalanche roster. My apologies to J.R. for any confusion.  Mike, Please remove the signing as it should be void.

Cheers,

Ty Webb

No worries Ty / @Mike Vanderhoek ;) 

If Ty sees something in this kid, I best hang on to him :lol:

1 minute ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

I am pretty sure we were making fun of you, like yeah someone wants to sign Liam O'Brien hahaha that would be funny....TOTALLY GOT YOU MAN :blush:

@Ty Webb could always try trading for him if he wants hims so bad :P

Archived