The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - General Discussion

Rate this topic

The Illustrious History of CDC Representatives at the Championships

Season 2 - Master Radishes (Finalist)

Season 3 - Beluga Whale (Finalist)

Season 4 - One one two/Time Lord

(112 had to sub out early unfortunately; TL was backup and gave a valiant effort)

Season 5 - Zfetch

I think Fetch didn't know the game started and he was subbed out early.

Season 6 - 112 (Finalist)

112 completes the redemption arc by an amazing run. She was the top vote from the Wildcard game to get into the finals. It was an absolutely legendary scum game.

So, uh, no pressure to whoever goes this year.

• Cheers 2
1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

I second BJ as a nomination.

I also think AV would make a good rep.

I also think Aladeen would be great, but I think he's said he's never playing on MU again. :lol:

F&$K MU

Edited by Aladeen
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Yup they totally tolerate cheating on there. One of the admins was playing games and looking into who was scum as he was town, consistently for years. When it came out his punishment was losing his award and of course being banned. However they never actually addressed the problem as admins are still allowed to access scum teams lists and are  on the honour system not to look.

To be fair, I think since that incident they put a system in place that records anyone that accesses the player roles. 

• Cheers 1
2 minutes ago, Ceres said:

I think you should edit that post because the game's still on. Just to be on the safe side. 

I don’t really care but I have always played by the game rules presented so I will even when the rest of the people dgaf about them.

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Jeez. Yeah, I can see why you're so pissed.

You know even if they responded saying we don’t think he broke any rules, I wouldn’t have agreed but at least acknowledging that I had a grievance would have been something. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Mhmmm sure why not?

I think the mafia would get slaughtered in that set up tbh, but yolo.

I think it's balanced. Without a sheriff it is much harder to solve the game. The JOAT abilities offer some information but are very limited.