The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WJHC Tickets 2019

4 hours ago, BlastPast said:

Is there going to be much demand for single game Victoria Tickets on the secondary market ?  I bought a package and there is a chance I might want to sell a couple tickets.

Could probably find enough people on this thread.  However, my ticketholder email does state that single game tickets WILL be released in Victoria.

On 11/28/2018 at 1:22 PM, BlastPast said:

Is there going to be much demand for single game Victoria Tickets on the secondary market ?  I bought a package and there is a chance I might want to sell a couple tickets.

I hope so, I purchased my Vic package earlier in the year when our In-Laws were going to come out for the holidays and we were going to share 2 tickets between 4 different groups. Now that all fell apart and we live up island. I might have to try to sell the entire package to somebody from Victoria looking.

i might sell  2 pre tourny team canada games and i might sell  one quarter final game and a few  tourny games   depending onmarket value  in vic 

def seeing usa vs finland and finland vs sweden games  hughes bros be nice to see play 

hopefully  the  tickets i sell. pay for a new tv on boxing day and a ticket to bali  its likd my xmas bonus.  lol few free games and a tv and a plane ticket yes please 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, BlastPast said:

And it looks like they're sold out already.

there are a few other games (other than Canada) that have some seats left, even going to a world juniors game at all is still a great thing to be able to say, especially since this is such a rare occasion for the world juniors to be co-hosted in Victoria.

Looks like everything is gone.  Was hoping to see Hughes live, but happy I bit the bullet and bought tickets for Vancouver to see Canada play.

Great showing from the hockey community here to sell out the barn so easily!   This will definitely help any upcoming bid to host a Memorial Cup.  

For those interested, I found this on the TC website, regarding Victoria tickets...

Any remaining tickets go on sale at the Save-on-Foods Memorial Centre box office at 10 a.m. on the day of the games, selectyourtickets.com or by phoning 250-220-7777.

Archived