The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

My input on who stays with team

hockeygod77

Baring anything unforeseen, Boeser WILL be in the opening lineup. Virtanen at this point is a crap shoot. If he keeps hitting, creating chances, back checking, and scoring a few goals he might just make it. If he starts "coasting" like he did a few times against Vegas, he'll be in Uttica before he knows it. As for Subban? Sorry, my money is that he never plays for the Canucks (other than Uttica) and gets traded for picks down the road. Yes. He has offensive skills. Might even be better off attempting to become a forward. Unfortunately, his defensive skills are sorely lacking, and if he hasn't got it by now, I'm not sure he'll ever get it. 

My .02 :)

34 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Fixed.  There is literally zero excuse for allowing Megna to stink up the joint for even one game.  Thanks a complete idiot of a coach, he got numerous undeserved chances and only proved to be a useless pylon.

We are better off icing 11 forwards then letting Megna play a single shift.

Don't you think that's a bit undeserving? I mean he WAS here for an entire year last year.

He should be banned from the building, not just 'not let him play'. His terribleness rubs off on the others merely by proximity.

2 minutes ago, brownky said:

Don't you think that's a bit undeserving? I mean he WAS here for an entire year last year.

He should be banned from the building, not just 'not let him play'. His terribleness rubs off on the others merely by proximity.

I got terrible ill any time I seen them "megna +chaput" on the ice . 

Archived