-Vintage Canuck-

[PGT] Colorado Avalanche vs. Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, oldnews said:

I think ideally they need someone that can get in hard on the forecheck, park in the paint and demand attention, with some speed/transition game - so that Boeser has some more space - essentially create more space for Brock - not unlike what the team has looked for in the past in a winger for the Sedins - someone to puck hound, get in on the opposing blueline - and take some of the defensive load.

Something like a... Domi?

5 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Something like a... Domi?

wouldn't be on my shortlist.

8 hours ago, guntrix said:

Please, do tell us how +\- on its own has merit.

actually, no. Please don’t. 

Well, don't let them score when you're on the ice or if you go for a line change.

Hopefully you score when you are. It's pretty simple.

Edited by 867-five-309

17 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Glad I went to bed after the 2nd.  That's exactly why I want Vanek and MDZ traded.  Vanek because he can net us a good pick, MDZ because he's just been plain awful as of late.

I agree MDZ is real bad pretty much all of the time it's very frustrating to watch. To be honest I'd rather see Biega and Hutton play than MDZ and Pouliot.

Last night guy barely moved his feet like he's skating in quicksand looks like some of my rec league hockey teammates lol.

Edited by The Big Luongo

On 2/21/2018 at 4:47 PM, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“When you give up five power play goals, you can’t expect to win a game. That’s tough to overcome.” - Henrik

Wait...Henrik blames the PK? What about Henrik taking an absurd tackling penalty (again) and Daniel being too slow to defend properly and putting himself in a bad position?

19 hours ago, dougieL said:

Wait...Henrik blames the PK? What about Henrik taking an absurd tackling penalty (again) and Daniel being too slow to defend properly and putting himself in a bad position?

Wouldn't that resemble "leadership" though? I hope he brings us 17 more years of his infinite wisdom.:lol: