The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BFHL 2018/19

Master Mind

Yeah i found that in my research but you know, i like him as a player, bit of a fan and it occurred to me today while thinking on the run odds are good in the desert that they just didn't want to both pay him 2.5m in bonuses and still not make the playoffs yet have a worse draft pick than they ended up with. Trifecta of bad outcomes just so a kid gets a year in the bigs earlier than later. From the owners/management perspective of course...imo the player was ready from the start and would have had a superb second half of the year last year had he stuck from September onwards. Maybe I am biased though, we shall see...would love to get more use out of him than MM gets out of Ryan, hahahaha.....*damnit man save the maniacal laughter for if we win* .....

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

oddly it is so hot in sooke i would almost rather be on a plane

My vacation is over, so I leave my wife and daughter to go back to work. First thing when I’m back? Performance review after the company has taken a sh*tkicking, and apparently that’s everyone’s fault but those in charge. This will be fun.

6 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

One of the Bobs: "You have been missing a lot of work lately.''

Monty at performance eval to both Bob's: "I wouldn't say I have been missing it, Bob!."

Perhaps it’s time I bring out my prototype game, the “Jump to Conclusions” mat. Sure to be a winner.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I don’t know if we can do trades already, but going to ask anyways:

I’m looking for a starting goalie outside the Pacific division. Preferably a playoff team. Looking to diversify. I have 2 starters in the pacific and one 50/50 in the Atlantic.

Edited by Art Vandelay