The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BFHL 2018/19

Master Mind

5 hours ago, Captain Azzy said:

No point tagging @Canuck Surfer at this time of day, he'll be watching re-runs of Sons and Daughters.

Neighbours actually, if your familiar with it?

Related image

We, quite legitimately live on Ramsey street.  Liam Hemsworth, Kylie Minogue, Margot Robbie, they've all been to our house...

Gimme a few minutes, its 5 am here.

Edited by Canuck Surfer

5 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Neighbours actually, if your familiar with it?

Related image

We, quite legitimately live on Ramsey street.  Liam Hemsworth, Kylie Minogue, Margot Robbie, they've all been to our house...

Gimme a few minutes, its 5 am here.

Dude, you forget, Neighbours is one of the biggest shows in the UK :wub:

When I was a kid, I didn't know that films and TV were fake. So when Charlene married Scott, I cried for DAYS. DAYS. And to this day, Kylie remains my #1 woman in the world. You can stuff your Margot Robbies, Holly Valances, Natalie Bassingthwaites, Natalie Imbruglias and Delta Goodrems. Kylie was the first woman I ever fell in love with, and if I had to do it all again, I wouldn't change a single thing.

24 minutes ago, Captain Azzy said:

Dude, you forget, Neighbours is one of the biggest shows in the UK :wub:

No, I don't forget?

We get a tour bus of 10 lb poms twice a day wanting a picture in front of our house. When we first moved here I invited some of the hot English girls to swim in our pool. My wife did not like it? We actually had Adele one day last year, she's a fan. Its actually, most days, just a residential street. Nobody cares here but all the English keep showing up. Its a legit nuisance...

We need a D to protect us, Jack Johnson for us please.

Hopefully he gets some PP time, a reincarnation of sorts...