The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

I haven't been online in that time. I've been watching Netflix. CDC often gets 'stuck' on someone's most recent action. I've seen it happen plenty of times.

I last checked my PM maybe about 40-50 minutes ago, though, not 10. It was for a reason someone could probably deduce from reading my posts. I think you may be exaggerating or making up that bit.

Ok but if was stuck as you say on your last action, your last action was posting something in this thread which never came through so what was that post?

also I am not exaggerating or making up anything only putting out there the info that I have, what that all means remains to be seen. 

Though I will say I have been accused of being in PM before when I wasn’t so I won’t even hold that part agaisnt you... just let us know what you were going to post as your last action before going to Netflix.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

I feel like if MR was mafia he'd make sure he wouldn't get caught viewing PMs so easily. 

I would tend to agree but it still could be some wifom or something else nefarious like cult. Not townie MR behaviour at any rate.

8 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Ok but if was stuck as you say on your last action, your last action was posting something in this thread which never came through so what was that post?

also I am not exaggerating or making up anything only putting out there the info that I have, what that all means remains to be seen. 

Though I will say I have been accused of being in PM before when I wasn’t so I won’t even hold that part agaisnt you... just let us know what you were going to post as your last action before going to Netflix.

Don't know. I occasionally do start and stop posts, but the last one I remember posting was the one about going after you all the time.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

I feel like if MR was mafia he'd make sure he wouldn't get caught viewing PMs so easily. 

Yeah, give me some credit. :P I know about CDC getting 'stuck' because when I do rand mafia I have to log in and out constantly. I've caught myself on PM before.

Right, well, I'm off to bed.

At the risk of being dismissed for OMGUSing, Aladeen's at the top of my scum list so far. He's strongarming, as 112 pointed out, and focusing especially on game mechanics (five-post-gate, 112's role) rather than player behaviour. In particular, his post about 112 being the judge felt un-townie.

I also feel his manner of calling me out is weak. He's hesitant; he's making excuses for me, even. His tone is as if he's waiting to see if others will take the bait and start a wagon against me rather than boldly leading it himself.

I can ISO his posts properly later, I suppose, but obviously my opinions on him are now compromised by his own mudslinging of my good name. If anyone else wants to give him a glance over, please do.

So unvote; vote Aladeen. But please, future hosts, stop making us on opposite teams. :(

Archived