The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019/20 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

imageproxy.png

The Montreal Canadiens have placed Jonathan Ericsson on waivers. He will clear at 5:25PM, PST on Sunday Oct 27th. 

The San Jose Sharks have placed Cody McLeod on waivers. He will clear at 5:25 PM, PST on Sunday Oct 27th. 

If the Canucks had to blow their lead at least it was to Michal kempny of all people lol my team is not inane tier since apparently he does these numbers every day however we have managed 108.5 points yesterday and today combined.

Edited by Baer.
  • Like 1

Just so everyone is aware, I'm currently overseas for the next 6 months so I'm 10 hours ahead of PST with no guarantee of fantasy time daily! So if I take some time to get back to you sorry about that, just include all of the GMs in trade discussions in case I disappear for more than a day or two! All trades will always get backdated to the date both GMs agreed though.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Salter said:

Just so everyone is aware, I'm currently overseas for the next 6 months so I'm 10 hours ahead of PST with no guarantee of fantasy time daily! So if I take some time to get back to you sorry about that, just include all of the GMs in trade discussions in case I disappear for more than a day or two! All trades will always get backdated to the date both GMs agreed though.

So you're where, Oman? Yemen?

Adam Larsson is on the block.. Looking for a prospects/picks. (Not asking for Taylor Hall :lol:)

Image result for adam larsson oilers

Send your offers in - We have some serious interest already! Get your pitch in quick! 

Edited by Rush17
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/24/2019 at 10:54 PM, apollo said:

The Nashville Predators would like to waive 

David Backes and send him to the AHL.

We will bring up Austin Wagner in his place 

@Jaku

Come to papa...48 hours have passed B)

Also, to whomever of @thejazz97 / @Master Mind / @Salter / @Jaku sees this, I have cap penalties applied to two players who are not in the minors (Connauton and Biega). Please can these be removed? Thanking you :)

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Jaku said:

imageproxy.png

The Vegas Golden Knights have claimed Ryan Hartman

The Ottawa Senators have claimed David Backes.

Thanks - now all I need is Connauton's cap penalty removed, Biega's cap penalty removed, and Backes's cap retention moved from Nashville to me and I'm cap compliant :)

@Master Mind / @thejazz97 / @Salter / @Jaku

Edited by Azzy
  • Upvote 1

If only my injury luck couldn’t get any worse, now Tarasenko is out for at least 5 months... :sadno:

Currently 8 members of my 23 man opening night roster is on IR.  Another two just got back from injury after two weeks. 36,410,000 worth of cap on IR.  Basically signing any player who gets any fantasy points whatsoever 

Edited by Rindiculous
  • Upvote 1

Rieder on the Waivers IRL ...i guess this was his NHL Career. Edmonton destroyed him ...or maybe it allready begun when the yotes traded him to LA. 

Now the time will show if he´s able to fight his path back to the NHL thru the AHL or if he wants back to Europe. 

Meanwhile the Habs are kinda in nowhere in the Eastern Conference. the gap to any playoff spots is growing from day to day .... all  Atlantic Teams are

ahead of the Habs in the Standings so even a wildcard spot is far far away at the moment. some players have realy to move their frackin butts to keep the

team competive. 

• Upvote 2