The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

On 10/8/2019 at 11:35 PM, Rush17 said:

I refuse to tank :D 

I have always felt this way. The years of basement dwelling by the Rangers is hopefully at an end, but it certainly wasn't on purpose. playing to lose just isn't my thing, and the lotto makes tanking for 4th overall unappealing. lol

edit: sadly yeah that just leaves one possibility: i suck at this. hahahaha....but the realization has made me better already.

Edited by Primal Optimist

5 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

I have always felt this way. The years of basement dwelling by the Rangers is hopefully at an end, but it certainly wasn't on purpose. playing to lose just isn't my thing, and the lotto makes tanking for 4th overall unappealing. lol

edit: sadly yeah that just leaves one possibility: i suck at this. hahahaha....but the realization has made me better already.

Don't be too good I still have your 1st. :lol:

I hope your fortunes continue to improve though! I am sure you are estatic about your clubs start.

I am optimistic the guys will get things rolling tonight in CBJ. We have a lot of our key guys dressed tonight.

Fingers crossed. :towel:

• Upvote 2

@canuck2xtreme @Mike Vanderhoek Noticed a couple discrepancies on my sheets:

-Barzal is still listed as '3 years' (likely remnant from his ELC)...but is expiring in 25/26.

-Skinner is listed as expiring in 20-21 on main sheet but only on the structure sheet through this season.

No rush, whenever you're updating sheets next ;) 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We've had multiple teams inquire on Skinner. By no means are we looking to move him but if teams are making offers, we may as well let other GM's know.

1 minute ago, aGENT said:

-Barzal is still listed as '3 years' (likely remnant from his ELC)...but is expiring in 25/26.

-Skinner is listed as expiring in 20-21 on main sheet but only on the structure sheet through this season.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We've had multiple teams inquire on Skinner. By no means are we looking to move him but if teams are making offers, we may as well let other GM's know.

I guess your $o@!  out of luck then.........friend ::D

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, aGENT said:

fixed

• Cheers 1

The Anaheim Ducks are recalling Patrick Marleau and assigning Ken Agostino to Bakersfield. 

Here's the new lineup:

Byron - Couturier - Stone

Tierney - Nordstrom - Calvert

Erne - Marleau - Raffl

Bellemare - Nash - Martinsen

Hanzal

McDonagh - Doughty

Severson - Carlo

Stone - Greene

Irwin

Dubnyk

Stalock

Fear the waddle....

• Cheers 2

17 minutes ago, Squeak said:

5702a82601843_J.HillMBGif.gif.bd6b9938f9e5399f472015c99ebacb65.gif

:lol:

but well ..... last season kuemper ... now bernier?  

i really really thought for some time to buyout or waive anderson and to go with bernier and ullmark.

its early in the season though  ... but this are allways things that let me think about to retire in this league :picard:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

:lol:

but well ..... last season kuemper ... now bernier?  

i really really thought for some time to buyout or waive anderson and to go with bernier and ullmark.

its early in the season though  ... but this are allways things that let me think about to retire in this league :picard:

you can't retire....we haven't made it official but we should agree to a "loser leaves town match" wherein whichever one of our clubs wins the CUP first in GML..the other GM resigns the next morning from his team, (and no leaving before that day!)

• Haha 2

On 10/5/2019 at 8:40 AM, canuck2xtreme said:

WAIVERS: The following players have cleared waivers.

NYR Brandon Manning

Does Manning require waivers to go back down at the end of his emergency recall as a forward? Asking as I would have to waive him tomorrow morning to get it done in time..but if waiver free I can assign him down sunday morning. please advise and i will elect in another post after i hear back.