canuck2xtreme

CDCGML 2019-20

0B1F100D-E874-4A44-BAB3-25E1090E3C4D.jpeg

Flames OTB

Phil Kessel

Devante Smith-Pelly

Jacob Larsson

48 minutes ago, Monty said:

Surprisingly, this trade came together very, very quickly between @gmen81 and myself. All in all, I think this is fair for both sides.

Larkin is miles better than Kadri, but Kadri plays on the Avs, which is where the benefit comes playoff time.

Karlsson is better than Chabot, due to the Shark factor and not the Ottawa factor. The salary cap hit is also a massive risk for me. But this is about immediate impact for the playoffs. And both Chabot and Larkin would not have helped come the playoffs, whereas Karlsson and Kadri will.

It became apparent once the base was agreed upon that there would need to be a little more happening, which was where Vesalainen and Wahlstrom came in. Vesalainen is going to help now, which is where I’m losing out in the short term. However, with Hellebuyck and Connor as Winnipeg rep, with Dylan Samberg in the waiting, I’m well suited for Winnipeg players. I think Wahlstrom had a down year and will likely turn it around quickly in Bridgeport next year.

Basically what he said. I clear some cap space and get younger in the process.  Karlsson of course has injury concerns, but could also be the top scoring D. Chabot hopefully continues to grow and get better.  I like when trades like this happen. A fair offer right from the start, no going back and forth and then never coming to

an agreement.  

• Hydration 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Monty said:

0B1F100D-E874-4A44-BAB3-25E1090E3C4D.jpeg

Flames OTB

Phil Kessel

Devante Smith-Pelly

Jacob Larsson

Jesus!

scrolling down for twenty minutes here, sure you couldn't find a bigger Flames logo ?

jerk <_<

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

SIGNING: The San Jose Sharks have signed forward Paul Stastny to a three year deal.

san.png Paul Stastny: 3 years, $ 24.0 million dollar contract ( $ 8,000,000.00 per season ).

* Deal includes a full no-movement-clause in the 2019/20 season.

14 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Jesus!

scrolling down for twenty minutes here, sure you couldn't find a bigger Flames logo ?

jerk <_<

I'm going to have to start using the similar Avs one now too :P

• Haha 1

SIGNING: The Anaheim Ducks have signed goaltender Alex Stalock to a two year deal.

ana.png Alex Stalock: 2 years, $ 2.0 million dollar contract ( $ 1,000,000.00 per season ).

SIGNING: The Arizona Coyotes have signed defenseman Tony Sund to a two year deal.

pho.png Tony Sund: 2 years, $ 1.7 million dollar contract ( $ 850,000.00 per season ).

• Upvote 1

SIGNING: The Washington Capitals have signed forward Carter Verhaeghe to a three year deal.

was.png Carter Verhaeghe: 3 years, $ 3.9 million dollar contract ( $ 1,300,000.00 per season ).

SIGNING: The Minnesota Wild have signed forward Mikael Backlund to a three year deal.

min.png Mikael Backlund: 3 years, $ 16.5 million dollar contract ( $ 5,500,000.00 per season ).

• Like 1

EXTENSION: The New York Rangers have re-signed forward Brett Pollock to a one year deal.

nyr.png Brett Pollock: 1 year, $ 880 thousand dollar contract ( $ 880,000.00 per season ).

• Upvote 1

SIGNING: The Edmonton Oilers have signed defenseman Jesper Sellgren to a two year deal.

edm.png Jesper Sellgren: 2 years, $ 2.4 million dollar contract ( $ 1,200,000.00 per season ).

• Thanks 1

SIGNING: The Ottawa Senators have signed goaltender Mat Robson to a three year deal.

ott.png Mat Robson: 3 years, $ 2.85 million dollar contract ( $ 950,000.00 per season ).

48 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

nyr.png Brett Pollock: 1 year, $ 880 thousand dollar contract ( $ 880,000.00 per season ).

Thank you Brett for coming in and we will see you in Camp, young man. Thank you Mike for a marathon sesh of signings! woot!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

What does one do when they get a vasectomy? Why, buy sh*t you don’t need.

BF58407B-8608-44D8-9A31-431B79418548.jpeg

• Confused 1

47 minutes ago, Monty said:

What does one do when they get a vasectomy? Why, buy sh*t you don’t need.

As soon as I could bare the discomfort I just wanted to make sure everything else was otherwise still working down there :lol:

4 minutes ago, aGENT said:

As soon as I could bare the discomfort I just wanted to make sure everything else was otherwise still working down there :lol:

2 more days. :( 

Just now, Monty said:

2 more days. :( 

Hasn't it already been a couple? I don't think I waited that long :lol: Third day IIRC.

12 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Hasn't it already been a couple? I don't think I waited that long :lol: Third day IIRC.

Been 5 days. Doc said to wait a week.