The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20

Nail

On 12/26/2019 at 11:24 PM, JimLahey said:

Assignment: New York Rangers assign Calle Rosen to the AHL.

Recall: New York Rangers recall Isac Lundestrom from the AHL.

@Nail

Two more moves whenever you have time.

Assign: New York Rangers assign Riley Barber to the AHL.

IR: New York Rangers activate Michael Raffl from the IR.

@Nail

Ryan Dzingel is on the block.. Asking for a 1st Round Pick + a prospect. Salary retention is possible just ask :) PM me for more info.

Image result for ryan dzingel carolina hurricanes

Get your Canes players well they are hot. Open to offers but would like to acquire a 1st at some point between now and the draft. Willing to consider prospects in a deal for him without a 1st if that is all you have tho! 

cheers

Rush17

Jared McCann is on the block.. Asking for a 1st Round Pick + a prospect. Salary retention is possible just ask :) PM me for more info.

Image result for jared mccann

Get your Pens players well they are hot. Open to offers but would like to acquire a 1st at some point between now and the draft. Willing to consider prospects in a deal for him without a 1st if that is all you have tho! 

cheers

Rush17

Chris Tanev is on the block.. Asking for a 2nd Round Pick + a prospect. Salary retention is possible just ask :) PM me for more info.

Image result for chris tanev

Get your Nuxs players well they are hot. Open to offers but would like to acquire a 2nd at some point between now and the draft. Willing to consider prospects in a deal for him without a 1st if that is all you have tho! 

cheers

Rush17

Patrick Maroon is on the block.. Asking for a middle pick + a prospect. Salary retention is possible just ask :) PM me for more info.

Image result for patrick maroon tampa

Get your Lightning players well they are hot. Open to offers but would like to acquire a mid pick at some point between now and the draft. Willing to consider prospects in a deal for him without a 1st if that is all you have tho! 

cheers

Rush17

Edited by Rush17

21 hours ago, Monty said:

Agent News:

Before anyone messages me, don’t worry, the updated NMC/NTC lists will be sent out before tomorrow. 

And yes, @Caboose, now you can get yours :lol: 

Think all lists have been sent out and updated. If some players on your clubs didn’t get a list on their full NTC/NMC, that’s either because they’ve recently been traded to your club (within the calendar year) or are in the first year of their extension. However, if this was not the case and the player was overlooked, please let me know.

9 hours ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

Assign: Calgary Flames assigns D Libor Hajek to the AHL (No waivers)

Recall: Calgary Flames recalls D Sami Niku to the NHL club

You previously assigned Hajek, and have no cap space to call up Niku right now.