The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Capitals Diwali Night Edition Oct 25 7pm SN1

Rate this topic

Baer.

Dam that sucked. 

Was going great then somehow the wheels fell off. 

Green missing something, the time out could have come sooner. Kuzetsnov gets too much time and space for a Canuck killer. 

Against physical teams I think Tanev could get a rest. 

Frustration is expected as viewers, or coaches but it doesn't help our players on the ice. We got to calm that sh#$ down.

• Cheers 1

• -SN- unpinned and unfeatured this topic
5 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

The only pathetic thing I see are some of the comments in this thread.

Markstrom had a bad game.  With how many games he has stolen for us over the past year or longer I'm willing to just let it go and move forward to the next game.

It not about Marky it’s about the shoot out order, Pearson has become the next Megna, no way he deserves to be out before even Schaller. Green is a step above WD but not far from. 

• Wat 1

Just now, Hairy Kneel said:

Dam that sucked. 

Was going great then somehow the wheels fell off. 

Green missing something, the time out could have come sooner. Kuzetsnov gets too much time and space for a Canuck killer. 

Against physical teams I think Tanev could get a rest. 

Frustration is expected as viewers, or coaches but it doesn't help our players on the ice. We got to calm that sh#$ down.

During the time out Green just stood there, aka “ yeah they got this, “cool off boys just take a min”

• Wat 1

You laugh but this destroys a teams confidence. I don’t have a lot of confidence in Green to start with so if he doesn’t get on top of this right away, this team has the potential to drop right out of the race. Greens passive prevent is very Willie-Esque and will stop this team from developing.  

• Wat 1

1 minute ago, Rick_theRyper said:

It not about Marky it’s about the shoot out order, Pearson has become the next Megna, no way he deserves to be out before even Schaller. Green is a step above WD but not far from. 

Honestly not going to even take your posts serious moving forward.    

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

I mean, they have Quinn Hughes sitting on the bench and Green sends out Pearson, who wasn't very good all game. Is he trying to boost his confidence? This isn't therapy Green. Quinn fricken Hughes, I'll bet he would have a cool shootout move. 

Exactly what I’m saying man, shootout isn’t the time for therapy 

10 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

I mean, they have Quinn Hughes sitting on the bench and Green sends out Pearson, who wasn't very good all game. Is he trying to boost his confidence? This isn't therapy Green. Quinn fricken Hughes, I'll bet he would have a cool shootout move. 

Pearson scored last time in shootout, that’s why Green our him out there. Get real :bored:

Edited by J-23

8 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

Honestly not going to even take your posts serious moving forward.    

Pearson scores he’s a hero.

Pearson doesn’t score it’s all Greens fault for putting him out there lol.

Pearson scored last time in shootout not sure why people are surprised Green put him out there…

Edited by J-23
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Unless I missed something the last shootout was ended by the only goal scorer Josh leivo, Pearson score both his goals this season Oct 12 against Philly. 

My point is, it shouldn’t be a surprise that Pearson was out there…He had a decent game with Leivo. Don’t be like everyone else on CDC always looking for a whipping boy.

19 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

I usually like your posts man but this is pretty bad. I understand emotions are running high tho…maybe cool down for a bit.

• Cheers 1