The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Please note a good deed you've done recently for another stranger.

Ms.Glitter

i haven’t done any good deeds for others but have others every done good deeds for me. friends, family, neighbours, church people, doctors and nurses pulled me through a ticklish situation. i feel blessed by the kindness, help and compassion of the good deed doers. now i feel guilty i can’t pay them all back. 

• Cheers 1

On 5/13/2020 at 9:54 PM, internationalhippy said:

i was gunna fart then i realized too many people were nearby. i held it in til later. 

i farted in a zoom meeting Thu. nobody knew who.

(I thought i had my mic off btw)

ps going to look for people in need

Edited by Hairy Kneel

16 hours ago, smithers joe said:

now i feel guilty i can’t pay them all back

As much as I respect your sense of community and goodwill, and feel I do my best to practice those same values, I also don't think there's anything wrong with sometimes just accepting someone's help for what it is and leaving it at that. From what we've all gathered on these forums, and from the accounts of people on here who've met you in real life, you've lived a long, selfless life and helped out countless other people along the way. I don't think you owe any sort of debt to anyone else. It's just the world paying you back for all you've done, Joe.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sean Monahan said:

As much as I respect your sense of community and goodwill, and feel I do my best to practice those same values, I also don't think there's anything wrong with sometimes just accepting someone's help for what it is and leaving it at that. From what we've all gathered on these forums, and from the accounts of people on here who've met you in real life, you've lived a long, selfless life and helped out countless other people along the way. I don't think you owe any sort of debt to anyone else. It's just the world paying you back for all you've done, Joe.

I could not have said it better! Well said!

• Cheers 1