The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Dude I have always been a Bronco fan granted Im young and my most memorable moment I saw has been the win against the Patriots in the 06 playoffs....(too young to remember the super bowl days, i was only 5 and 6 at the time)...I have never been as vocal but hell there always needs to be someone to play the role as antagonist on CDC and Im willing to play it...btw 3 wins in a row, I was at work for most part of the game so Im guessing the Saints had a big comeback and from all I have read the just came short as I remember the Broncos leading 21-3. Loking at the stats it seems Brandon Marshall did most of the damage, Eddie Royal will have to be a lot better......Regardless 3-0 is well still 3-0 and if somehow Favre and crew can beat the Chargrs, it will be looking good and with Kansas City coming up there is now ay in hell Denver loses.....reagardless next weeks pick is a gimme pick, Kansas City for the loss

I know it's early, but I would love to see the Bills win the AFC East. Not because I really like them or anything, but just because I think that's one division that needs a bit of renewal. Though frankly that's been the story in much of the AFC lately, where you can count on the Colts, Patriots and Steelers to make the playoffs every single year. I would love to see Buffalo, Tennessee, and Cleveland (ok, that's wishful thinking) make it. Maybe even Denver too, like what I'm seeing out of Cutler.

Archived