The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Xbox 360 Thread

Venage

Fair enough, everyone has different tastes. I'm not into Gears of War, so it goes both ways.

But to say that is true for the rest of world is wrong. Fact is the PS3 has been releasing exlusive critically acclaimed games, and will only continue to do so.

I'm not trying to bash the 360 not at all. I still love Halo, and Halo: CE is probably my favorite FPS of all time.

Lager just a quick update on Dragons Age.

I played it again last night since I hadn't in a couple weeks. I forgot how many cutscenes there were. The game is very story-centric a lot like the Metal Gear games. When I played last night I just wanted to get into a battle and lop some heads off. I had to wait twenty minutes watching cutscenes first.

Lager just a quick update on Dragons Age.

I played it again last night since I hadn't in a couple weeks. I forgot how many cutscenes there were. The game is very story-centric a lot like the Metal Gear games. When I played last night I just wanted to get into a battle and lop some heads off. I had to wait twenty minutes watching cutscenes first.

You can skip cut scenes, but who knows what you are missing out by doing that.

Quick question, my elite rrod'd and after the regular hooplah it's now on its way back.

It started making it's way here on Thursday, here is the track so far:

Picture1.png

Would it be reasonable to expect it to arrive on Monday or Tuesday? The latest it can arrive is Wednesday.

I live in RIchmond btw.

Quick question, my elite rrod'd and after the regular hooplah it's now on its way back.

It started making it's way here on Thursday, here is the track so far:

Picture1.png

Would it be reasonable to expect it to arrive on Monday or Tuesday? The latest it can arrive is Wednesday.

I live in RIchmond btw.

It's hard to say. Purolator is the worst shipping company in the world. Their tracking is absolutely awful, so you never really know where your package is.

just picked up an xbox 360 for 100.00$ works fine but too bad its the old version

xbox 360 ( 175w power brick )

60 gb

hdmi cable included

controller

headset

worth it? i wish i got the jasper version?

anyone here bought an xbox and never had a problem?

also what are some things on preventing the RROD

also i have no games right now any suggestions on what to pick up

Archived