The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Playstation 3 Thread

Comfortably_Numb

For any of those who couldn't get it free before, Future Shop has Infamous 1 for $15.

Saw a Batman: Arkham Asylum 'Greatest Hits' version with extra content at HMV for $30. But they don't seem to have it at Future Shop or Bestbuy yet. I still haven't played it, so I will probably be picking that up soon.

If anyone is looking to get some decent PS3 wireless headphones (w/mic) without shelling out $100, Costco has a good set for only $60. The one I went to in Calgary didn't have stock, but it's free shipping online.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I've been saving up and looking to purchase a PS3 sometime soon. Know any places with good deals or maybe bundle packs if they're worth it? I'm dying to play some NHL 12.

And would it be better to wait maybe till it's closer to Christmas if prices might get lowered..?

Thanks for any info!

Hey guys, I've been saving up and looking to purchase a PS3 sometime soon. Know any places with good deals or maybe bundle packs if they're worth it? I'm dying to play some NHL 12.

And would it be better to wait maybe till it's closer to Christmas if prices might get lowered..?

Thanks for any info!

Archived