The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Yeah, I heard 100% that he got submitted in an arm-bar, so that doesn't seem right.

Dana said that Kimbo will get a contract regardless, as well, so he must do something good.

My friend was in vegas a couple weeks ago and heard that he got submitted so I'm not sure which to believe

And of course they'll sign him, I know so many people who are watching this year just because Kimbos on it

Kimbo will not lose to that fatarse . . . . . Kimbo will tool him and rampage will be pumped

Shows how much you know about MMA. Fatarse is actually a decent fighter. Not A level, but a respectable B B-. Nelson has held his own and even held the IFL title before Rothwell took it. Kimbo is complete baggage. The guy does have some power in his hands, but other than that home run punch he is dunzo against any C level fighter in the UFC. Kimbo will not tool anybody if he gets a contract after the show. The UFC signed Petrezulli not long ago meaning Kimbo will more than likely get a 2 fight contract following the show regardless of his success, and there will be a rematch. Wouldn't be surprised if he loses that fight as well.

I heard that Kimbo get's ko'd by an uppercut in the 2nd. Too much speculation out there, we'll have to wait n see what happens.

Wow Vanuckz i can see why nobody likes you on this forum now :rolleyes:

Come on. His Shirokov for Boyes thing in his sig as a sad attempt to get profile views for no reason sure is awesome.

EDIT: Oh, and, BROCK LESNAAAAAAARRR!

Edited by M31

Come on. His Shirokov for Boyes thing in his sig as a sad attempt to get profile views for no reason sure is awesome.

EDIT: Oh, and, BROCK LESNAAAAAAARRR!

It's nice to have you back.

I hate to say this, but the more and more I see of Kimbo Slice, the more I like him as a person and as a fighter.

It's nice to have you back.

I hate to say this, but the more and more I see of Kimbo Slice, the more I like him as a person and as a fighter.

;)

I thought I'd throw that one in there for old times sake.