The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

On the seventh day God rested. Much to the Gods chagrin. When fedor found out God had taken a day off without his knowledge. He explained to God that it was not reasonable to just take the day off with out asking. Due to this ignorance on Gods part. Fedor removed a day from Gods favorite month. And once every four years as a reminder he takes two off.

True story.

lastsupperfedor4764048ox8.jpg

Edited by Harbinger
  • Upvote 2

I couldn't tell if any of the fighters touched gloves

Camera man in the octagon at the start of the round is an idiot

I don't think they touched gloves

I have no doubt that Fedor was going to finish him anyways but wasn't Rogers still intelligently defending himself. I wanted to see a couple more ground shots just for punctuation.

Pow, right in the kisser. Fedor is unbelievable.

Yup, I actually fight and have been hit allot, and that made me shutter. Drops a 250 pound guy with one overhand right. Even I felt that one. Bet you could hear it in the nose bleeds. His jaw is going to be so freakin sore it's not even funny.

Edited by cuporbust

Fedor is one of the best punchers I've seen recently, a lot of people can hit hard but only a few know when and where to hit and don't telegraph their punches while doing so. A punch that the other guy doesn't see coming is a lot more effective than a harder one that he does. Rogers OTOH seems to be more of a bag puncher, powerful but effective only really against someone with a limited strike game.