The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Daley is out of the UFC. Dana just said it on post-conference.

That's what he said about Ortiz...

Never trust what Dana says. It's all a business. Quote me on this.

Does Rampage ring a bell with you too? And Liddell. What about him saying that Kimbo would never fight in the UFC? It's all shenanigans to

get fans like you worked up.

Does Rampage ring a bell with you too? And Liddell. What about him saying that Kimbo would never fight in the UFC? It's all shenanigans to

I have followed MMA long before the Ultimate fighter, along with Yvel hitting the ref this is one of the worst showings of sportsmanship I have ever seen. I hope that Dana keeps his word on this and we never see Daley again. I was actually a Daley fan, although limited in his skills he was entertaining, but after last night I could care less about any of his fights again. There is no need for what he did.

Stop throwing shet around, let's see some "proof" wise one.

Oh wait, he never said that.

I have followed MMA long before the Ultimate fighter, along with Yvel hitting the ref this is one of the worst showings of sportsmanship I have ever seen. I hope that Dana keeps his word on this and we never see Daley again. I was actually a Daley fan, although limited in his skills he was entertaining, but after last night I could care less about any of his fights again. There is no need for what he did.

Yvel was a very dirty fighter in the past, but he did his deeds in other orgs. If he intentially eye gauged his opponenet or sucker punched a ref in the UFC, he'd be out just like Daley. Paul won't be back in the octagon after this stunt because in my opinion, it's just as bad, if not worse than Babalu choking Heath unconscious (at least that was real revenge).

*Fingers crossed for Daley vs. Diaz*

Daley technically assaulted Koscheck because at that time the fight is over and there is no "mutual" agreement to the fight, so I am pretty sure Dana is going to keep him out, he said no matter what Daley does, he will never be in the UFC again.

Daley technically assaulted Koscheck because at that time the fight is over and there is no "mutual" agreement to the fight, so I am pretty sure Dana is going to keep him out, he said no matter what Daley does, he will never be in the UFC again.

I doubt it 2-3 years down the road he'll be back but then again he's not bringing in Nick Diaz because of his actions so you never know. But the Diaz bros just go looking for trouble while Daley was a just in the moment thing.

Won't have to worry bout it for a while as he'll be suspended and fined for sure

I'm still waiting to see where Dana said Kimbo would "never" fight in the UFC. I see a lot of obvious trash talk, but I'm still awaiting for your bullshet claim of him specifically saying "never".

I put one and two together. What about my other claims?

Those are irrelevant, right?

Remember when he said that Lesnar may never fight again? Maybe I'm just used to him saying never all the time just to hype things up.

Have you read Penn's book? I'm sure you have. I haven't but this is from the book: "Dana White told me you'll never fight in the UFC again, you're finished, you're scorched earth."

I put one and two together. What about my other claims?

Those are irrelevant, right?

Remember when he said that Lesnar may never fight again? Maybe I'm just used to him saying never all the time just to hype things up.

Have you read Penn's book? I'm sure you have. I haven't but this is from the book: "Dana White told me you'll never fight in the UFC again, you're finished, you're scorched earth."

No the point is he DID NOT say Kimbo will "never fight in the UFC". I'm not denying Dana was completely against Kimbo coming forward, but he did in fact say Kimbo would only make it in the UFC ONLY through the Ultimate Fighter.

Your claim is Dana specifically said he would never fight in the UFC, something he clearly didn't say. Putting one and two together, that doesn't create a fact. It creates a claim.

No the point is he DID NOT say Kimbo will "never fight in the UFC". I'm not denying Dana was completely against Kimbo coming forward, but he did in fact say Kimbo would only make it in the UFC ONLY through the Ultimate Fighter.

Your claim is Dana specifically said he would never fight in the UFC, something he clearly didn't say. Putting one and two together, that doesn't create a fact. It creates a claim.

You're right.

Would you like a cookie?

From now on I will learn to quote Dana White correctly seeing as how he always sticks to what he says.

Verbatim FTW

• Upvote 1

You're right.

Would you like a cookie?

From now on I will learn to quote Dana White correctly seeing as how he always sticks to what he says.

Verbatim FTW

Props to the pathetic attempt at a condescending comeback.

You were wrong, again. Cry more like Paul Daley.

• Upvote 1