The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Great show tonight.

Glad they got to show that preliminary bout with Johnson vs Speer. What a knockout!!!

Hamill is the MAN!! So is Florian! That was a great scrap. Overall, pretty much every fight was entertaining.

And good stoppages by Mazzagati in thos fights (Alexander, Parisyian). If he doesn't stop those fights, the fighters would have been destroyed.

totally agree with you on everything you said... it was hilarious how alexander started complaining but clearly he would've had his head torn off if mazzagati didnt stop the fight, and nate diaz what a win, loved how he was show boating when he knew it was over, and matt hamill is a beast, hes going to be one of the top fighters in his class, johnson destroyed speer from the get go, i think the ref should've stopped it when speer got kicked in the face cause you can tell he was out of it he was all wobbly, and thiago alves is a wicked fighter, hopefully him and GSP can fight this year... and GSP will destroy matt serra, and show the world that matt serras nothing but a fluke, and after GSPs done with him, hughes and serra will finally fight and hughes will annihilate him and than retire

and GSP will destroy matt serra, and show the world that matt serras nothing but a fluke, and after GSPs done with him, hughes and serra will finally fight and hughes will annihilate him and than retire

I friggin hope so, man. I'm worried for some reason.

yay! Karo got knocked out.

I saw the ultimate fighter too. I have a feeling Rampage's/Forrest's comedy is only one dimensional.

and that they will seem very bland as the show goes on. they will lose their comedy luster.

yay! Karo got knocked out.

I saw the ultimate fighter too. I have a feeling Rampage's/Forrest's comedy is only one dimensional.

and that they will seem very bland as the show goes on. they will lose their comedy luster.

That was awesome!

And I love how these guys complain after the refs stop the fight. It's either that, or you get you're brains bashed in.... your choice. Well, not really, but you get what I'm saying.

Can't wait til April 19!!!!!

That was awesome!

And I love how these guys complain after the refs stop the fight. It's either that, or you get you're brains bashed in.... your choice. Well, not really, but you get what I'm saying.

Can't wait til April 19!!!!!

hah yeah, especially Houston.

"i wanted knocked out, my kid can hit harder than that"

um sure buddy, you were knocked out cold. and he went limp. If its kids can hit harder than that, then he must get KO'd all over the house.

Karo seems like he has poor sportsmanship. He pushed randy couture after the loss and then spit in the ring. nutty.

yeah april 19 should be something.. but man i wouldnt be able to stand another loss to serra. The guy is an average fighter who talks a lot of smack. I want to see GSP annihilate him. Like pick him apart standing and then ground and pound him.

a loss would be too much to handle though :o

so getting cable has allowed me to watch ufc shows

esp the one where they all compete to get into the main game...

ummmmmm

all i see is men who train to be super fit....

then one guy gets down on the floor and spreads his legs...

and the other lays in between them and they hold each other until the bell rings

now i am not saying its...you know...homoerotic..

but if the pillow biting fits.......

hah yeah, especially Houston.

"i wanted knocked out, my kid can hit harder than that"

um sure buddy, you were knocked out cold. and he went limp. If its kids can hit harder than that, then he must get KO'd all over the house.

Karo seems like he has poor sportsmanship. He pushed randy couture after the loss and then spit in the ring. nutty.

yeah april 19 should be something.. but man i wouldnt be able to stand another loss to serra. The guy is an average fighter who talks a lot of smack. I want to see GSP annihilate him. Like pick him apart standing and then ground and pound him.

a loss would be too much to handle though :o

I hear ya.

I've only seen a few of Serra's fights actually. Besides his TUF bouts, I've seen him fight St. Pierre (which he got reeeeal lucky0, Karo, and Din Thomas. And he is one big fat MEH!!!

But I do still worry. You just never know in the UFC. I'm hoping he gets full mount, and proceeds to bash his face in until he goes nighty night.

I hear ya.

I've only seen a few of Serra's fights actually. Besides his TUF bouts, I've seen him fight St. Pierre (which he got reeeeal lucky0, Karo, and Din Thomas. And he is one big fat MEH!!!

But I do still worry. You just never know in the UFC. I'm hoping he gets full mount, and proceeds to bash his face in until he goes nighty night.

if serra does win hes going to keep running his mouth 24/7 saying hes the best but i dont see that happening i see GSP submitting him but than again all it takes is one punch or kick and the fights over so GSP please kick his donkey and show no remorse while your doing it

I hear ya.

you can more fights here

http://www.mmalinker.com/

click on matt serra on the side and then hit select.

you can find many fights from different fighters. its a nice little mma video site.

so getting cable has allowed me to watch ufc shows

esp the one where they all compete to get into the main game...

ummmmmm

all i see is men who train to be super fit....

then one guy gets down on the floor and spreads his legs...

and the other lays in between them and they hold each other until the bell rings

now i am not saying its...you know...homoerotic..

but if the pillow biting fits.......

in round 5 if the competitors are still on the ground together, the referee throws a blanket on them, the lights are dimmed, and the crowd leaves to let them have some alone time. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a fan of both fighters. I usually don't order these PPVs but i'll most likely be ordering this fight. Can someone tell me how much it's gonna cost to order on Shaw? I don't own a terminal and will be ordering at a relatives home.