The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

I'd like it to continue until we've got 7 feet of it.

So if Big Country was here, only his head would be poking out?

UBC almost never closes....

And if we whine, they'll probably go, "Rah rah rah, our alumni made the Trek through rain and snow 100 years ago but you complain about this? Rah rah rah..."

why does everyone in vancouver have such a vag when it comes to snow "oh woe is me", people get a boner when they see an inch of snow on the ground as if its a lot. Its not even that bad so why all the fuss ffs

Doesn't it depend on where you are from? It sounds like you're from out of down, from out East. That's quite a regional centric view of yours.

Fact is, compared to most other parts of Canada, Vancouver does not receive significant snowfall throughout the year except for a few days/weeks. Any snowfall we get is seen as significant.

Edited by nitronuts

why does everyone in vancouver have such a vag when it comes to snow "oh woe is me", people get a boner when they see an inch of snow on the ground as if its a lot. Its not even that bad so why all the fuss ffs

Do I get an exemption from this, since I often spend half the year in Southern California? ;)

(Although that means I can handle low humidity and heat better than the average Vancouverite...)

Edited by BuckyHermit

Doesn't it depend on where you are from? It sounds like you're from out of down, from out East. That's quite a regional centric view of yours.

Fact is, compared to most other parts of Canada, Vancouver does not receive significant snowfall throughout the year except for a few days/weeks. Any snowfall we get is seen as significant.

Yes its somewhat rare, but it snows at least a bit here every winter, the amount doesn't really matter but it also doesn't mean people need to panic over nothing is all i'm saying.

Edited by rafalski