The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

what burrows are you watchin!! he is a beast on the pk! has almost tied the canucks all time record for o.t goals! He has 2 o.t series clinching goals! hawks last season and the blues when we swept them a few years back! what are you smokin man?

Haa. Wow.

You realize that clutch had disappeared from CDC existence not too long after this thread right?

And that the thread is older than the blues sweep?

What are you smokin' brother?

yes i would take burrows in our team any day, he works his ass off every day to be in the team its just dumb so called fans like you who have nothing else to do then talk crap do something better with your life before picking on a player who has done a lot for your team. you are an straight up idiot.

Classic.

Congrats! Lol.

How many goals do you guys think Burrows will get this upcoming season? I'm going for 34. I have a lot of expectations from him. :D

Thanks!

I think he has a good chance to get 30+ again, and he breaks his career high and gets 36 goals. He should have a chance since he'll be starting the season healthy unlike 2010-11.

We didn't see enough of his patented backhand deke on those shorthanded breakaways this year. Here's to seeing him score many of those again in future. 2e6c8lc.png