The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Ghost isn't Gaz. It's the same voice. Nostalgia factor. He got shot in the head in the end of CoD4. Better than introducing new main characters, I guess. Price would of been a lot happier to see Ghost too.

Also. Do care package rewards count towards your kill streaks? It doesn't seem that they do. But since you can get some nice rewards from them, I figured it was worth asking. I've gotten a few nice ones and it didn't look like it unlocked my other streak rewards.

Rust and Terminal easily my favorite levels. :)

Highrise and Quarry for me

I hate wasteland!

My favourites are Karachi, Favela and Sub Base. The only level I really hate is Wasteland, as it is all just snipers everywhere. I'm not too fond of Estate either. Rust is pretty stupid with full 16 player matches, as there is nowhere to go, just constant kills and deaths (Although I was quite pleased when I got a Pavelow followed by an AC130 on Rust today, as that just equals super easy kills).

Karichi, skidrow, sub base, afghan highrise... all my favourite maps...

hell they are all pretty good.

wasteland is one of those maps where it can do you good or bad

estate, not so great

derail is pretty good

underpass is also one of those that can do you good or bad

Like:

Terminal

Rust

Underpass

Scrapyard

Don't Care:

Rundown

Sub Base

Karachi

Favela

Wasteland

Estate

Invasion

Dislike:

Afghan

Highrise

Derail

Quarry

I think I'm getting a little better now. I'm starting to hit .500 :lol:

Just last game it was a 6 on 6 Wasteland but 3 of our guys quit. It was 6 on 3 for almost the whole match and we still pulled it out. :P

By the way, does anybody know how they split the teams? I thought it was just by rank but sometimes the ranks are so uneven. Rank would be a lame way to do it because even people who suck can have a high rank... you just need to play a lot.

Like:

Terminal

Rust

Underpass

Scrapyard

Don't Care:

Rundown

Sub Base

Karachi

Favela

Wasteland

Estate

Invasion

Dislike:

Afghan

Highrise

Derail

Quarry

I think I'm getting a little better now. I'm starting to hit .500 :lol:

Just last game it was a 6 on 6 Wasteland but 3 of our guys quit. It was 6 on 3 for almost the whole match and we still pulled it out. :P

By the way, does anybody know how they split the teams? I thought it was just by rank but sometimes the ranks are so uneven. Rank would be a lame way to do it because even people who suck can have a high rank... you just need to play a lot.

Random first. Then when the second "round" begins, it groups 1st 3rd 5th 7th etc. Basically it just skips a rank and evens the team out like that.

LOL

I got a game winning kill with a crate drop.

Same, just got it yesterday. I had a Harrier Strike and 2 Care Packages ready to go and we were losing 7400-7300, I rushed to drop my care packages in random places to at least get the points, and well what do you know, both random packages drop right on top of 2 people, with the last one being the game winning kill of course :)

Whenever I play with friends, we always seem play on Highrise or Rundown. Gets a little annoying after a little while...

Archived