The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

uhmm.. explain?

and I will do it with ya if your down lol

Get 12 people, get in a S&D game with all 12 people. Then you pair up, and one guy goes Riot Shield and the other goes with RPD. Then you change every clip.. You need OMA but w/e i don't even have it so if i was to do it i would do it round by round. But yeah, you get like a rigged amount of exp.

Get 12 people, get in a S&D game with all 12 people. Then you pair up, and one guy goes Riot Shield and the other goes with RPD. Then you change every clip.. You need OMA but w/e i don't even have it so if i was to do it i would do it round by round. But yeah, you get like a rigged amount of exp.

12 people? eh

i'm fine with going into cage match and using the unused perks + weps and just leveling those up

yes, I'm a hypocrite because i said a week back not to cheat

but I caved in

I WILL BE HOLDING A BOOSTING MATCH TOMORROW AT 1 P.M. (I know, the irony eh?)

I need around 11 people, and if you are willing to join i need your PSN so i can add you if i haven't already. If you join, you are Guaranteed to around at least 30k exp.

This is how it works:

1. I get all 11 people in a party, and tell them what's going on and how it will happen.

2. I keep 6 people in my party, and the other 6 join my session ASAP right when i join a game. (Or we can do 2 parties and simply just wait till we find each other in a lobby.)

3. We choose a partner on the opposing team and then my party will start first, so we start with riot shields and the other party (team) has RPD's.

4. The opposing team shoots the other teams riot shields for a full 3 minutes (or however long S&D is).

5. Every round we switch who has Riot and who has RPD.

(Don't worry, it will all even out. The opposing team who starts off with RPD will finish last.)

What you need:

1. RPD

2. Riot Shield

BTW, in 2 different classes.

I need around 11 people, and if you are willing to join i need your PSN so i can add you if i haven't already. If you join, you are Guaranteed to around at least 30k exp.

This is how it works:

1. I get all 11 people in a party, and tell them what's going on and how it will happen.

2. I keep 6 people in my party, and the other 6 join my session ASAP right when i join a game. (Or we can do 2 parties and simply just wait till we find each other in a lobby.)

3. We choose a partner on the opposing team and then my party will start first, so we start with riot shields and the other party (team) has RPD's.

4. The opposing team shoots the other teams riot shields for a full 3 minutes (or however long S&D is).

(Don't worry, it will all even out. The opposing team who starts off with RPD will finish last.)

What you need:

1. RPD

2. Riot Shield

OR, cage match>get friend to wait to join game session>get him to join>and then you have endless amounts of options

This is how it works:

What you need:

1. RPD

2. Riot Shield

Definition of lame :mellow:

This is how it works:

What you need:

1. RPD

2. Riot Shield

While I often fall victim to level grinding, still it just seems so wrong to grind in a First Person Shooter (especially by going to such length). What happened to just having fun?

P.S. Fallout 3 is not an FPS.

Guys, sorry to ask but I still dont get how that boosting thing works. Nobody's killing eachother? Just shooting RPD's at Riot Shields? How does that give EXP?

EDIT: Okay, nevermind I think I got it. It's the the Riot Shield challenges. There's one for absorbing bullets and one for deflecting them. What's the difference though?

Is there a limit to that challenge? Or can it be completed?

Guys, sorry to ask but I still dont get how that boosting thing works. Nobody's killing eachother? Just shooting RPD's at Riot Shields? How does that give EXP?

EDIT: Okay, nevermind I think I got it. It's the the Riot Shield challenges. There's one for absorbing bullets and one for deflecting them. What's the difference though?

Is there a limit to that challenge? Or can it be completed?

It's just the bullets being absorbed/deflected, yeah. It's a really retarded glitch, and a lot of people are abusing it. I don't know why people do it, because it doesn't make them any better at the game and when they do play legit they end up sucking anyway, but they do it anyway.

More and more I am seeing model 1887 users getting negative kill ratios. I wonder if they changed the stats a bit without saying. It's either that or people just learned to not run around like retards when someone had them.

Archived