The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

i own with the models! i pick it up from dead enemies because i havent unlocked them yet. soo easy to kill people with it

and its not cheap because everyone has access to it

It completely ruins the ???? game. No gun variety or different playing styles, just 1887's and running around like an idiot.

The game is supposed to be somewhat realistic, but a shotgun from the 19th century has better accuracy and more power than a modern day assault rifle. That's just broken.

Hey guys,

Just picked up a bluetooth head set for the ps3. I was wondering what if any are the best settings to have my mic set as. I don't want to annoy other players with it being to loud or sensitive, but I want them to hear me clearly. Also any other noob tips on how I should be running this device would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

phew, it was a long and tedious process, but after being ~0.64 k/d ratio at level 25ish, I am now at a 1.00 k/d ratio at level 40 :)

My favs:

Primary

Scar-H Bling w/ Heartbeat + FMJ

Stopping Power Pro

Scavanger Pro

Commando Pro

Claymore

Flash Bangs

(All maps except Rust and Wasteland)

Barret .50 Cal Bling w/ Silencer + Heartbeat

Stopping Power Pro

Cold-Blooded

Ninja Pro

Frag

Flash Bangs

(Usually Wasteland/Sometimes Derail)

Secondary:

PP2000 Bling w/ FMJ + Red Dot Site

KillStreak:

Predator Missile

Harrier Airstrike

Chopper Gunner

Deathstreak:

Final Stand

The Model is ONLY good if you can see the crosshairs.. If an enemy is anywhere between your crosshair, he's dead. If you play HC, there is no Crosshairs and all the guns have the same damage.

If your complaining, try playing a HC game.

I was playing the estate level today on free for all. I spent the first couple of minutes cruising around the front area of the house. I died so I went inside the house from the back, planted a claymore at the back exit. I turn the corner and see a guy coming in the front door so I kill him. My heartbeat sensor says there are people all around so I hit the corner directly under the stairs going up stairs and I peg people off for about 1 minute as they are walking inside.

This guy who I killed freaked out via bluetooth. Loses it! Tries to come get me and dies via the claymore I set. So he is screaming on his headset "fracking campers, fracking campers...there is a guy sitting under the steps camping with claymores!!!

So I rotate around to the living room and kill the guy again as he comes in guns blazing thinking I'm in the corner. He throws a hissy fit and leaves the game. Sends me a message laced with swears. Lol WTF??

I was playing the estate level today on free for all. I spent the first couple of minutes cruising around the front area of the house. I died so I went inside the house from the back, planted a claymore at the back exit. I turn the corner and see a guy coming in the front door so I kill him. My heartbeat sensor says there are people all around so I hit the corner directly under the stairs going up stairs and I peg people off for about 1 minute as they are walking inside.

This guy who I killed freaked out via bluetooth. Loses it! Tries to come get me and dies via the claymore I set. So he is screaming on his headset "fracking campers, fracking campers...there is a guy sitting under the steps camping with claymores!!!

So I rotate around to the living room and kill the guy again as he comes in guns blazing thinking I'm in the corner. He throws a hissy fit and leaves the game. Sends me a message laced with swears. Lol WTF??

I hate people like you.. Stop camping.

Ok that is actually pretty funny because that guy got served, but I hate campers as well.

I don't think he was actually camping. He was surrounded by guys and looked for the best spot to go. The guy was an idiot for rushing in over and over trying to get a revenge kill. It sounds like it was obvious he was going to keep doing it. If you knew someone was going to keep coming at you over and over while you were at the same spot, wouldn't you milk the kills for a minute or two?

This is why people that complain are silly. People who try to rush in with 1887's that get mad when they die because someone is sitting in a strategic area, because they know someone is rushing around with 1887's. It's just strategy.

I always make my way around the map, usually going against the grain of my team. I only camp if I notice the other team camping in a strategic area. The bunker in Afghan, the middle part of wasteland, the building in overgrown. I basically just stay in that area until they stop going in it. It's both usually easy kills and it stops them from having an advantage.

Almost every single time someone complains about camping or calls out campers, are the guys that run into the same place to die over and over again without an actual strategy to get them out. There is no ideal place to camp in MW2. There are multiple entrances to almost every area. If you can't weed out a team using a building/area to their advantage it's your own damn fault.

Says the guy who runs around with 1887's. Stop running around like a dumbass if you don't want to be killed by campers.

Campers own people with Model.

Seriously, everyone complaing about the Model (Especially you..) are noobs. You beat the Model with either Riot Shield, or lying down the moment you see him.

It's not that hard..

I don't think he was actually camping. He was surrounded by guys and looked for the best spot to go. The guy was an idiot for rushing in over and over trying to get a revenge kill. It sounds like it was obvious he was going to keep doing it. If you knew someone was going to keep coming at you over and over while you were at the same spot, wouldn't you milk the kills for a minute or two?

This is why people that complain are silly. People who try to rush in with 1887's that get mad when they die because someone is sitting in a strategic area, because they know someone is rushing around with 1887's. It's just strategy.

I always make my way around the map, usually going against the grain of my team. I only camp if I notice the other team camping in a strategic area. The bunker in Afghan, the middle part of wasteland, the building in overgrown. I basically just stay in that area until they stop going in it. It's both usually easy kills and it stops them from having an advantage.

Almost every single time someone complains about camping or calls out campers, are the guys that run into the same place to die over and over again without an actual strategy to get them out. There is no ideal place to camp in MW2. There are multiple entrances to almost every area. If you can't weed out a team using a building/area to their advantage it's your own damn fault.

Well put.

I don't believe I was camping and if I was it was only for a short period of time.

Let's say you played for the Canucks, and The wild was playing a trap game when you were playing a run and gun, would you pick up the puck and go home??

Archived